The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, Offshore Rover said:

And we thank you for your £24 each time you visited us this season. But yes a few teams would have helped that average attendance. Equally we can only play who is in front of us. I’m confident if either of our teams went up a level we would of course have increased crowds. 

interesting to see we were the 14th best supported club and we ended up 14th, pars 11th and Falkirk 12th 

When I said "overall increase" I thought it was obvious I meant overall figures for the Championship. Clearly it wasn't.

Ans I thought we'd got off to an early start last year with the signings.

Folks jackets are probably still wet from Sunday and we have half a new defence signed. 

48 minutes ago, North West said:

No. I was paying a guy who cleans our buckets out. Took ages to walk up my extensive drive. He's a poor looking serf, from Kirkcaldy I believe. 

^^^^^lives above the chip shop on Duncan Crescent.

Just now, ebobsboy said:

Ethan Ross likely to be on it lads? 

I'd say he would be the most likely anyway. Just hasn't fit in with Murray's plans at all. Didn't seem to be pulling up trees at Falkirk either. 

12 minutes ago, SerieA said:

What a cracking early evening it’s been.

Now who’s coming in at right back?Raith Seniors no giving much away with that position?

I'm guessing at Cammy Kerr.

Just now, CountryBumpkin said:

I'd say he would be the most likely anyway. Just hasn't fit in with Murray's plans at all. Didn't seem to be pulling up trees at Falkirk either. 

He contributed but Calvin Miller was usually picked in front of him when fit. I wouldn't be averse to seeing him back at Falkirk. 

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

I would say so, very surprised hes no been announced by Falkirk yet

Heard he was on a decent wage at Raith? I think his contract expires tomorrow so you never know might be announced in the next day or two. I don't see us bringing in many most of the squad are signed up already, talk is Dylan Tait from Hibs, Ross (possibly) Harry Stone loan from Hearts and maybe another Hanlon has been mooted. 

4 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Heard he was on a decent wage at Raith? I think his contract expires tomorrow so you never know might be announced in the next day or two. I don't see us bringing in many most of the squad are signed up already, talk is Dylan Tait from Hibs, Ross (possibly) Harry Stone loan from Hearts and maybe another Hanlon has been mooted. 

Aye one of McGlynns super dooper cock up wage structure players, glad hes off the books now as he was a very costly mistake, at least Aberdeen wont see anything for him now