The New Raith Rovers Thread

57 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

I don't think there's any doubt we'll add another striker whether it be on loan or a permanent deal.  IM clearly thought we needed another one in the squad last season (hence the signing of Rudden) and I don't see that being any different this season.

Agreed might be another loan depending on what business premier league clubs do 

5 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Has anyone RSVP'd for Thursdays kit launch had a response to their email from the club at all?

Nothing so far, hoping something comes through before Thursday as I don't fancy battling my way through the non stop roadworks in Dunfermline to get to Kdy just to get told I can't get in.

3 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Murray summed it all up pretty well there. On the squad strengthening, it did sound like we'll be looking at loans to bolster where needed. Though i'd like to see a 3rd keeper come in, I don't think we get a loan keeper that perhaps doesn't even make the bench ahead of McNeil. A young lad would be preferable.

10 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Murray summed it all up pretty well there. On the squad strengthening, it did sound like we'll be looking at loans to bolster where needed. Though i'd like to see a 3rd keeper come in, I don't think we get a loan keeper that perhaps doesn't even make the bench ahead of McNeil. A young lad would be preferable.

Only way I see us signing a keeper is with an emergency loan if/when required albeit I think Thomson would re-register before that even becomes an option.

I hate when things are this quiet with Rovers.  That's usually when we end up nonsense posts that lead to pages of debate about something completely pointless.

One thing of note is that tickets have gone on sale to season ticket holders for the home league cup games.  Still nothing to stop season ticket holders buying someone else's seat though which may cause a few issues again.  I don't think there'll be quite the same level of demand as there was for the playoff games though.

3 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

I hate when things are this quiet with Rovers.  That's usually when we end up nonsense posts that lead to pages of debate about something completely pointless.

Andy ticklefeet, superhans, what other scandals have hit the rovers? 

For those who were waiting on the response to the kit launch.  Seen there was an email with the itinerary came through this morning.   Assuming if we’ve got that then we’re on the list so I’ll be heading along for some of the BBQ food and the new top.

29 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

For those who were waiting on the response to the kit launch.  Seen there was an email with the itinerary came through this morning.   Assuming if we’ve got that then we’re on the list so I’ll be heading along for some of the BBQ food and the new top.

Nothing through yet.  I'd be gutted if I didn't get to go having responded to the invitation 6 minutes after receiving it (and having made my wife change her office day so she was home with the kids to let me go).

37 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Hope you slitter Burger sauce down your new top

Signed, the unhappy season ticket massive

39 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Got the same in my inbox. Cheers 

51 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Nothing for me which is weird considering i got the email to pay for the guest ticket and paid that without issue. I'm turning up regardless. I RSVP'd, I paid for the guest ticket. I'm on the list in my mind.