The New Raith Rovers Thread

51 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

We've had an "ex OF player" as manager for last 2 years? 

He was a Hibs legend so didn't really flag up to the press as OF, played less than 14% of his matches at Rangers, get a grip FFS, Gordon Ramsay claims to have played for Rangers, and ma grannie and her fish man.

6 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

No I disagree with you and I don’t think there is any regular posters on here pretending to be rovers fans but really Celtic fans without bus fares , maybe your bit of a rangers man though😜 . Yes seen plenty of drama and will again but I don’t agree with you on this one but might be wrong.

I can assure you, I hate both sides of the OF equally, though perhaps the blue side more given what they have done to some of our boys over the years. Quite happy to be rid of them both to England, Ireland, wherever they want to go. The SPFL's determination for them to succeed over anything else has destroyed the very fabric of our game and, like England, taken it from the fans and put in the hands of financiers.

I'll always be a Rover, but I'd rather watch my local amateur rugby team these days. Football is f**ked

1 minute ago, Stardog_champion said:

Just heard Liam Fox is the number 1 target. Get tae f**k

I just dont get all this Liam Fox pish, he couldn't lace Murrays boots a d he was got rid off, wheres his connection to Potter and Barrowman , bookie speculation at best 

6 minutes ago, Stardog_champion said:

Just heard Liam Fox is the number 1 target. Get tae f**k

Imo if it was him he would have been appointed by now, he is only hearts B coach not first team coach, he will only get it if we get lots of knock backs . I’m sure club aware of fans feelings on this( I hope) 

2 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

Imo if it was him he would have been appointed by now, he is only hearts B coach not first team coach, he will only get it if we get lots of knock backs . I’m sure club aware of fans feelings on this( I hope) 

I think Barrowman made it pretty clear that he doesn’t take into consideration what the fans want when he sacked Murray. 

It would be a monumental own goal to sack Murray and appoint Liam Fox imo. It does suggest that the whole chat of having someone lined up was nonsense as I find it hard to believe the plan all along was to appoint a guy who failed at Cowdenbeath and barely won a game at Dundee United. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think Barrowman made it pretty clear that he doesn’t take into consideration what the fans want when he sacked Murray. 

It would be a monumental own goal to sack Murray and appoint Liam Fox imo. It does suggest that the whole chat of having someone lined up was nonsense as I find it hard to believe the plan all along was to appoint a guy who failed at Cowdenbeath and barely won a game at Dundee United. 

I agree completely 

Peter Leven will not be our next manager. 

Probably not good that a coach has turned us down, but I'm not sure I'd have been convinced by that appointment. A risk (for both parties). 

Edited by Michael W

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Peter Leven will not be our next manager. 

Probably not good that a coach has turned us down, but I'm not sure I'd have been convinced by that appointment. A risk (for both parties). 

Guaranteed to be in charge for Ayr game