The New Raith Rovers Thread

A poor start to the season for Raith Rovers saw last season's play-off runners up sack their manager after 1 match and the fans descend into civil war as the month drew to a close. 

images (11).jpeg

Edited by Michael W

forum in total meltdown again.what we need is a manager who can make the team and players believe in them selves. There are only two managers that can do this. one from northern ireland and the other from the republic. good night all and enjoy your evening

2 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

forum in total meltdown again.what we need is a manager who can make the team and players believe in them selves. There are only two managers that can do this. one from northern ireland and the other from the republic. good night all and enjoy your evening

FFS. Glad you're away to bed.

2 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

Clancy isn't interested in the job

19 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

Wish I could say welcome back, but I would be a lying b*****d, hope you f**k off soon

52 minutes ago, Wardy said:

It was in Potter’s interview after the Ayr game that he was injured. 

48 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

You do know that the moon isn't made of cheese? I know folk used to say that but it wasn't true. 

There is clearly an issue that isn't an injury. Millen mark 2....

‘Judge Jerry’: Jerry Springer Bangs The Gavel On His Courtroom Show

12 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Wish I could say welcome back, but I would be a lying b*****d, hope you f**k off soon

I'm assuming you like all the negative c***s on here 

53 minutes ago, Rover the Moon said:

Jeezo. Stanton was sat in the Main Stand with his missus for every game during his injury in Dec/Jan last season.

Was it an issue then? 

Does his Mrs fancy a game up front for us ?

Would it be cheaper to forfeit next weeks challenge cup game at Ayr and be fined for it than it would to pay for additional physio room space for the guaranteed injuries picked up from playing it?

Edited by CountryBumpkin

1 hour ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

You do know that the moon isn't made of cheese? I know folk used to say that but it wasn't true. 

There is clearly an issue that isn't an injury. Millen mark 2....

Is this the same as when all the ITK people were going on about Hanlon being completely crooked and unable to play on our plastic pitch.  Which, not surprisingly turned out to be utter bollocks.  

11 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

Is this the same as when all the ITK people were going on about Hanlon being completely crooked and unable to play on our plastic pitch.  Which, not surprisingly turned out to be utter bollocks.  

No idea what you're on about as I never said anything about Hanlon. He was fit, then unfit, now fit and was excellent today.

But Stanton clearly isn't just injured. 

The board are no doubt reading these posts tonight so perhaps they'll come out and tell the truth soon. 

Edited by Ding Dang Doo

10 minutes ago, Ding Dang Doo said:

No idea what you're on about as I never said anything about Hanlon. He was fit, then unfit, now fit and was excellent today.

But Stanton clearly isn't just injured. 

The board are no doubt reading these posts tonight so perhaps they'll come out and tell the truth soon. 

Maybe all the shit being posted about him on here has affected his mental health, just because he looks fit doesn't mean to say he is fit

Just now, SirJimmyofNic said:

Maybe all the shit being posted about him on here has affected his mental health, just because he looks fit doesn't mean to say he is fit

All the shit? I think there was one comment.

Also, on Hanlon, he was absolutely outstanding. So too were Murray and Dick. 

1 minute ago, Jilted John said:

All the shit? I think there was one comment.

Also, on Hanlon, he was absolutely outstanding. So too were Murray and Dick. 

How many times has he been linked with lodging a transfer request that on top if the original couple of comments