Snow!

xbl

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

But opened late, which is ridiculous.

I assumed Gav meant that the shops were open late rather than closing early, though I've no idea why they would have opened late unless the funeral was at 8 in the morning or something.

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I assumed Gav meant that the shops were open late rather than closing early, though I've no idea why they would have opened late unless the funeral was at 8 in the morning or something.

Ah you could be write, in that case sincere apologies! 

For once the blue rinse brigade had a valid oint, as that is an utterly fucking ridiculous excuse to close a shop. 
Another line of Snowmageddon marching through the Central Belt to the Clyde Riviera at the moment, effortlessly trolling those who bothered to clear paths and roads this morning.

Think you misread his post

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I don't know if it has been mentioned already but we've been very fortunate here in Inverness as there has been no real snow fall other than a wee dusting a couple of days ago and low temperatures.

Yes it has, now get to fùck.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

What a c**t. I hope you all boycott his shop once everything returns to normal.

Barely use it anyway but that'll be the plan from now on aye... He claimed his "supplier" charged him £2.20 per bottle this morning but I'm sceptical of that (it'll surely be some central contract through Nisas or Wisemans or whoever for an operation like Costcutters?). Since the supermarket expanded a few years ago the other convenience store went out of business so short of the garages / newsagents he's the only other stockist of milk, bread and so on.

Frustrated to discover another family member who was in shelled-out £5 for 2 bottles "just in case" :wacko:. FFS.

On my last visit some weeks ago he hadn't any AA batteries :lol:.

Edited by HibeeJibee