Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I like the sound of Grace Smith.

I forgot:

Jackie Clark

So brave. Don't let these losers get you down Victoria. Stay strong. X

Lee Roberts

Tbf, they really shouldn't still call it Victoria Derbyshire if she's rarely on it.

32,560,000 replies to this comment.

Supposed to be working as well probably?

Listen, sweetheart; when you grow up to be a big boy, when you've graduated from your clown college and gotten a job at your local kebab shop and worked your way up to senior grease-trap removal engineer, then you can come at me for posting shite on Pie and Bovril during office hours. Until then, get back in your stinking box.

NFL is brilliant once you know the basics. If you don't understand what is going on it's extremely confusing and arguably boring. I decided to learn the rules a few years back and have been loving it since. Mon The Jets :D

NFL is brilliant once you know the basics. If you don't understand what is going on it's extremely confusing and arguably boring. I decided to learn the rules a few years back and have been loving it since. Mon The Jets :D

I love it now, absolutely hooked, thought it was a pile of shite until a few years ago too. Going to be gutted in a few weeks when it's done and dusted for another 8 month.

I love it now, absolutely hooked, thought it was a pile of shite until a few years ago too. Going to be gutted in a few weeks when it's done and dusted for another 8 month.

The offseason can be fun too, though. Free agency, the draft, coaches getting hired and fired etc

I smile at dogs in the street.

Me too. I generally catch myself doing it without realising, then look up at the owner and see they're regarding me in the same manner one would a sexual predator.

That may be nothing to do with smiling at the dog, of course.

#sharks4life, blud.

west-side-story-1961-jets-vs-sharks-bask