Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Got a 2 week course of Niquitine patches today. I'm 23 and have smoked since I was 18. Stuck one on just before I left for work and within an hour felt as if i was going to keel over and sore everywhere.

Patches obviously aren't for me but I haven't smoked and not have I felt the urge, despite seeing fags and other folk smoking everywhere I turn.

Maybe it'll turn into a will power game but let's hope I can sack them for good.

I took a nicotine lozenge on a long flight once and honestly thought I was having a seizure. E fags are ok but if you want to stop cold turkey is probably the best way to go.

You're 23? I thought you were in your thirties.

That's what the smoking does for you.

I'm glad I packed it in when I was 11, mind I'd been smoking for 20 years.

I did it cold turkey & not had a fag in 17 years nearly.

Grimbo

Eta f**k yous I am only 28.

I took a nicotine lozenge on a long flight once and honestly thought I was having a seizure. E fags are ok but if you want to stop cold turkey is probably the best way to go.

I've taken one of them before, absolutely boufin.

One of the lassies I work with turns 25 at the weekend and was today bemoaning the fact she will be 'half way to 30'.

Maybe you were wooshed and she means she's half way to pretending she's 30.

Pretty much every night now I could set an alarm by when I have t get up to take a piss and therefore end up wide awake.

I fear I am ready for the knackers yard  :(

Edited by Romeo

What's the West Coast P & B's verdict on Jelly Baby in Glasgow? First time going tonight so wanted to hear others' views.

Not my bag. But if you're into thick students and chart tunes you'll have a blast. Also takes forever to queue into.

The BBC tweeted the breaking news that Bailey Gwynne's killer has been jailed for 9 years, with a photo of BG attached. This genius replied:

post-33318-14595024901225_thumb.jpg

Not my bag. But if you're into thick students and chart tunes you'll have a blast. Also takes forever to queue into.

Yeah, the music was pretty shite. Didn't have to queue whatsoever, though. It was a spur of the moment thing so it seemed pretty ideal just as a place to go on a Thursday that is open 'til 3 (we didn't end up getting in until 12:30).

Last time I was in town on a Thursday, I spent the entire night in Firewater which was ideal as it was cheap with really good music.

My wife has had a sickness bug all week, very ill but is now feeling better. I've not been ill, yet...

Bigger issue for me is that we leave for our honeymoon in three days. I'm going to be violently ill on the plane and on our holiday aren't I?

My wife has had a sickness bug all week, very ill but is now feeling better. I've not been ill, yet...

Bigger issue for me is that we leave for our honeymoon in three days. I'm going to be violently ill on the plane and on our holiday aren't I?

You really need some kind sole on here to offer to go in your place.