Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

In 2014, two 12 year old girls in Wisconsin stabbed their mate 19 times in tribute to 'Slenderman', a creepy character who requires bloodshed to appease him. The creators of Law and Order: SVU decided to base an episode on this, and wanted to change the name of the mythic character linked to the stabbing. What was their solution?

:lol::lol::lol:

There's been a terrible fire at the Brazilian National museum but they're quite glad that one of the exhibits, a meteor, has survived the fire. 

yes, a dirty great big lump of rock which has already survived passing through the atmosphere at 1000s of miles an hour has managed to survive the blaze. I'm sort of underwhelmed. 

Congrats to [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] for 500 plus green rep points in a single week.    I remember years ago when they said this wasn't possible, but posters change, posters evolve, and the bar is raised.    
Huge congrats to you and your family!  
Probably just posted loads of pictures of pints of Tennents.

7 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:
52 minutes ago, The new Kia Ceed said:
Congrats to [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] for 500 plus green rep points in a single week.    I remember years ago when they said this wasn't possible, but posters change, posters evolve, and the bar is raised.    
Huge congrats to you and your family!  

Probably just posted loads of pictures of pints of Tennents.

Nout wrong with a pint of T.    Bought a bottle of that Hop House thing which might ( or might not be Tennents ) and it was kitchen drained out my life.   

Phone call from my sister last night, asking me to let a plumber into hers for 5 minutes to sort the boiler on my day off. 3 hours later I’m still waiting on the fucker actually fixing it.

50 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Phone call from my sister last night, asking me to let a plumber into hers for 5 minutes to sort the boiler on my day off. 3 hours later I’m still waiting on the fucker actually fixing it.

The ones I’ve had experience of just change parts till they get lucky