Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I only recognise John Barnes. Playing fast and loose with the word “celebrity” there.

Crissy looks like she’d grate like f**k on my nerves.

Judy Murray?

4 hours ago, throbber said:

No, I just remember watching it. The initial plan was to go for a quick in and out during half time but I made an inappropriate comment just at the wrong time which prompted an argument that was resolved by some passionate love making on the Thursday morning in which I forgot to pull out. 

^^^

10320.jpg

I only recognise John Barnes. Playing fast and loose with the word “celebrity” there.
Crissy looks like she’d grate like f**k on my nerves.

Recognised a few to be fair. Barnes, Murray, Pinsent, Dom from Watchdog, Gethin whatsisface that used to do e4 back in the day, the blind Scottish guy who set up the travel business and was on Pilgrimage to Istanbul. The rest I'm not so sure about although I did spot "Bagga Nails" or whatever (s)he is called but only because they seem to have been on every bloody thing recently including Celebrity Pointless a week or so back.

35 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

saw this during lockdown youtube rabbit hole fun, you might also like this if you've not seen it:

it seems too mental to be real (as per the comment section, pretty much a real life Call of Duty protagonist with an eyepatch) and after watching I kind of have a suspicion that the commander he met must have been preparing to abandon the town anyway. Even if it's only 80% accurate it's an amazing story tbh, seems remarkable that I'd never heard about it til a few weeks ago.

3 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

saw this during lockdown youtube rabbit hole fun, you might also like this if you've not seen it:

it seems too mental to be real (as per the comment section, pretty much a real life Call of Duty protagonist with an eyepatch) and after watching I kind of have a suspicion that the commander he met must have been preparing to abandon the town anyway. Even if it's only 80% accurate it's an amazing story tbh, seems remarkable that I'd never heard about it til a few weeks ago.

He was a lot better looking than the psycho Canuck in the cartoon.

L%C3%A9o_Major.jpg

Not entirely convinced by this bit in wiki. :unsure:

Four times during the night, he had to force his way into civilians' houses to rest. He eventually located the Gestapo HQ and set the building on fire. Later stumbling upon the SS HQ, he engaged in a quick but deadly fight with eight Nazi officers: four were killed, the others fled. He noticed that two of the SS men he had just killed were disguised as Resistance members. The Zwolle Resistance had been (or was going to be) infiltrated by the Nazis.

Edited by welshbairn

33 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I tried avocado today to see if it's nice or if it's just a craze among fitness fanatics. As expected, it's the latter. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

This is the correct answer.

4 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

It's the wee ones you have to watch. @Bairnardo