Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Whenever I see WATP I don't say we are the people or... er, doubleyouayteepee in my head, I say waat-p. Like when I read lol or lmao and read it phonetically. Same with m9. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Mind when Falkirk fans used to sing "We are the steeple!" when the Old Firm come to town? 

Jeepers. 

^^^ derry boy

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Whenever I see WATP I don't say we are the people or... er, doubleyouayteepee in my head, I say waat-p. Like when I read lol or lmao and read it phonetically. Same with m9. 

^^^ derry boy

Wasn't lmao the guy from Kajagoogoo?

53 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'm quite enjoying returning to the ranks of the permanently refreshed. Sunday nights are so much more entertaining. The lack of FEAR is magnificent.

Next week is a double dunter for me. Saturday and Sunday. Hoping to keep it respectable on Saturday so I've got enough dough n' snow for a nice chilled Sunday in a relaxed boozer. 

Saturday has the potential to go srsly tits up though if we can't get into a pub for a bit (long enough to then trap door it!) 

Not unusual for a restaurant to have its own liveried vehicle but there’s a pizza place in St Andrews that has a Ferrari FF in full pizzeria-branded wrap. The cheapest one on Auto Trader is £95k. Not sure if they offer mango as a topping. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Not unusual for a restaurant to have its own liveried vehicle but there’s a pizza place in St Andrews that has a Ferrari FF in full pizzeria-branded wrap. The cheapest one on Auto Trader is £95k. Not sure if they offer mango as a topping. 

Totally unrelated, who is the lassie in your profile pic? Asking for a friend. 

Cheery story I read today

https://www.mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/young-woman-forced-work-prostitute-18660539.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Terrifying that this happens but also, only one of the presumably hundreds of clients cared enough to ask a seven month pregnant young woman who he’d just had sex with for money if she was alright or think to do anything about it. These people walk among us every day.

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A cheerier story, about people pretending to be right-on to get women.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en_uk/article/889daa/what-is-wokefishing-dating?__twitter_impression=true

I'm pretty sure men have been doing that since long before the article's author was born. At the risk of going full Banana, I should also point out that there have been cases of women being less than 100% honest during the courtship ritual. It's sweet that she thinks she's uncovered a scandal.

I cannot believe that some people would lie about themselves in order to get their hole.

Frankly amazed this isn't a better known phenomena.