Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:
It's when you take your children on a budget flight and they loudly ask you why their seat doesn't turn into a bed.

Or so your over cleaner told you?

We don't take him on holiday with us ffs.

22 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's when you take your children on a budget flight and they loudly ask you why their seat doesn't turn into a bed.

In my case it's my 7 year old loudly asking for a serving of olives (preferably black, but green will do) wherever we go.

Been to a rugby game and actually know some of the rules (unless you're a mutton molesting Borderer): middle class

Watches football on ra Sky because a season ticket is too dear : working class

Has a 55 tattoo: nae class.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Or so your over cleaner told you?

I'd prefer an under cleaner.

As I recall @Robin.Hood was pondering a move up the ladder, perhaps head to Birmingham and sort these gormless c***s out: Tesco condemned and fined £7m for selling out of date food at stores across Birmingham - Birmingham Live (birminghammail.co.uk)

Concerns arose around the Tesco Express at Linden Road, Bournville after a customer made a complaint

in June 2015 that they had bought an out of date pasta ready meal. Environmental health officers attended later in the month and found half a dozen expired items.

The council issued Tesco with a report and demands to retrain staff and ensure out of date food was not displayed.

In what the judge described as an 'own goal' the supermarket invited officers back to the outlet. But when they returned on April 12, 2016, they discovered 29 goods across eight different product lines past their use by date.

Among the items were Pizza Express branded pizzas, own-branded pork slices, and Cadbury's trifles. The worst offender was a Tesco branded carrot and coriander soup which went out of date 17 days earlier.

4 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

As I recall @Robin.Hood was pondering a move up the ladder, perhaps head to Birmingham and sort these gormless c***s out: Tesco condemned and fined £7m for selling out of date food at stores across Birmingham - Birmingham Live (birminghammail.co.uk)

Aye rotation is always an issue. Anything that is heading out of date or we can't rid of we have 8 local charities that come along and pick up the items. 

My job situation still.no further forward however interview next week 

I can’t remember the context but saw this tweet today and remembered the discussion about child like eating on here with @NotThePars

It’s a reach to say that’s where all veganism comes from but it’s certainly an element of it. I have known at least two vegetarians who thought animals were dirty and unhygienic. I suppose this is a very human emotion, it’s probably at the root of taboo meats in religion to some degree.