Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I never set out with intention of having anything other than a rescue moungral. And shug is awesome.

But shadow is something else, beautiful but dopey but the companionship is something else. 

And that, my dear friend, is why we that get it, get dogs. And it just happens that Labradors have wended their way to the apex of human interaction. 

On 07/08/2023 at 23:59, tamthebam said:

And no surprise to anyone the Crooked House has been demolished.

So a building that stood for 250 years and was a cherished landmark is suddenly gone and some spiv developer b*****d will put up a concrete block in its place.

There's too much of this goes on.

8C9A597A-458C-4790-8F90-1D0E846F28AB.thumb.png.71b149e6f74877867b3b7b5778ba0009.png

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Social justice warrior of the people McGarvey having a normal one.

IMG_6411.jpeg.df8820ea07d5ea734493f499f92ece57.jpeg

IMG_6410.jpeg

He's taken his pic directly opposite a crossing point too. The guys in hi-vis hold the pedestrians back then allow them to cross when there's a decent break in the cyclists passing. Have had to do it numerous times throughout the week, minimal hassle really.He'd likely have waited a few mins tops. The fud.

11 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

Yep. It left this

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-20230812-WA0001.thumb.jpg.ab7905424c6c832791df0732c30910bb.jpg

It eventually came back for the remains.

Went out to the garden some time last summer and noticed what can only be described as a cartoonish pile of feathers in one corner of the garden. The rest of the carcass was in another corner. Still no idea what caught the fucker, but there were wasps and ants devouring the remains. I had to hose the fucker down to get rid of the wasps, then just picked it up with a spade and tossed it over the fence onto the rail lines that run behind the garden…

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

Went out to the garden some time last summer and noticed what can only be described as a cartoonish pile of feathers in one corner of the garden. The rest of the carcass was in another corner. Still no idea what caught the fucker, but there were wasps and ants devouring the remains. I had to hose the fucker down to get rid of the wasps, then just picked it up with a spade and tossed it over the fence onto the rail lines that run behind the garden…

"Train cancelled... corpse on line..."

On 11/08/2023 at 20:29, Andy Dufresne said:

My wife is going into hospital on Monday to get her gall bladder removed,I have the kids for 2 days.

Pray for me.

On 11/08/2023 at 20:55, alta-pete said:

Fuxake Andy. You’ll manage. As will the kids. I think Mrs Dufresne might have a wee tet more on her plate! 

They're not going to feed it to her, are they?