Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

14 hours ago, Peil said:

Missus is now a British Citizen.

I did laugh at them making them take an oath, she has ancestors who fought in the War of Independence and here she is swearing allegiance to Chico sausage fingers.

PXL_20240306_124951749.jpg

That first paragraph can get fucked. How do you give loyalty to a country? Never go abroad for a holiday? 

58 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That first paragraph can get fucked. How do you give loyalty to a country? Never go abroad for a holiday? 

Having 'to swear allegiance' to a pack of the biggest fvcked up inbreds ?

Get it tae fvck.

17 hours ago, Peil said:

Missus is now a British Citizen.

I did laugh at them making them take an oath, she has ancestors who fought in the War of Independence and here she is swearing allegiance to Chico sausage fingers.

PXL_20240306_124951749.jpg

Have been researching (a long term) plan of moving to Germany and one of the first things I took notes on was the steps to renounce British citizenship :lol:

My missus became a UK citizen a few years back. The solicitor dispensed with the swearing allegiance shite, as he was embarrassed to ask anyone to do it.

When I mention to a gammon on social media that I don't identify as British. The answer to what passport I have puts their gas at a peep - same as my wife.

Went to a job on an island. Massive hole in the wall. Went back to their head office after doing my job and told them about thon hole and now there's all manner of shit kicked off about me being on the site when there is a massive hole in the wall as its asbestos.

Nobody can grasp the fact that I had to go on site to read their asbestos register to see it was asbestos to inform them they have a problem with a hole in their building. All people keep saying is "why would you go into a building that has a hole in it when the structure is asbestos?"

99% of the counts drink drive, but standing at the opposite end of a building with a hole in it then telling them they may have a problem on their hands is a massive no no.

Edited by Derry Alli

10 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Went to a job on an island. Massive hole in the wall. Went back to their head office after doing my job and told them about thon hole and now there's all manner of shit kicked off about me being on the site when there is a massive hole in the wall as its asbestos.

Nobody can grasp the fact that I had to go on site to read their asbestos register to see it was asbestos to inform them they have a problem with a hole in their building. All people keep saying is "why would you go into a building that has a hole in it when the structure is asbestos?"

99% of the counts drink drive, but standing at the opposite end of a building with a hole in it then telling them they may have a problem on their hands is a massive no no.

Had a council flat years ago and we had workmen in.  Boy starts pulling apart some fiberboard panel to get at pipework and says "There might be a problem" and so they all leave.
Said they'd be back the next day.  Then partner goes to her maws with the weans, save having them kicking around with builders in.

Next day I'm sat on the couch watching telly and they let themselves in, guys in full protective gear.
"Fk you doing here, there's suspected asbestos"
No bugger told me and I've been here all night.

turned out it wasn't, but here I was the one in bother

4 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

There was a Roger Mellie cartoon in Viz where he is going on Newsnight and is practising "Jeremy HUNT.... Jeremy HUNT.. The minister, Jeremy HUNT.." through the strip. 

Gets onto Newsnight and introduces the minister as "Jeremy Hunt" as all the crew breath a sigh of relief. Last frame is the punchline:

"So Mr Hunt, what's all this about you making a right c**t of things then?" 

The actress Diana Dors' real name was Fluck. Apparently she was on a Parkinson-style chat show and the interviewer said, "Now you were born as Diana Clunt..."