Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

GB news has presenters of different colours and political views. 

Your post is not true.

Technically speaking, with a single presenter of African descent and one presenter with a florid, gammonish, you’re not wrong. However, given the other colors range from pure brilliant white to alabaster white (used a HomeBase colour chart to check), I think the original poster was on point.

7 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Technically speaking, with a single presenter of African descent and one presenter with a florid, gammonish, you’re not wrong. However, given the other colors range from pure brilliant white to alabaster white (used a HomeBase colour chart to check), I think the original poster was on point.

Shouldn't that be 'Oohyabasturt' white ?

29 minutes ago, TxRover said:

No he wasn't, it was a silly claim.

I would bet that most posters on here that make silly claims about GB news have never watched it.

3 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

No he wasn't, it was a silly claim.

I would bet that most posters on here that make silly claims about GB news have never watched it.

He claimed they had presenters of different colors…and they do, 49 shades of white and 1 with an ebony hue. It’s the kind of thing lawyers make their money on…and it is extremely silly too.

16 minutes ago, TxRover said:

He claimed they had presenters of different colors…and they do, 49 shades of white and 1 with an ebony hue. It’s the kind of thing lawyers make their money on…and it is extremely silly too.

This is highly impressive. A polymath blessed with the talent to communicate in rhyme.

8 hours ago, coprolite said:

So he is on gbeebies? Diverse AF. Bet they don't have any denisovans though. 

They could commission a show starring Amanda Holden's first pump up the celebrity ladder racing pigeons and call it Dennis Avian. 

My sons played each other in a football match at their sixth form today. One of the teams though had 5 players suspended because they spent yesterday afternoon driving round the area squirting people with water pistols. It was after they hit one of their team mates mums that they got reported.

17 hours ago, TxRover said:

Wrong TxRover. They have more than one black presenter. They also have a lot of black co-presenters and guests.

7 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

I received this in the post today, what the actual f*ck.

IMG20240504133009.jpg

:lol:

Reminds me of me and a mate getting pished and ordering catalogues to random houses around our scheme from whatever random sites we could find.

Mr. Smellae Persun was a personal highlight.

I was about 14.

23 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

I received this in the post today, what the actual f*ck.

IMG20240504133009.jpg

Hope it came in a plain brown wrapper.

16 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

:lol:

Reminds me of me and a mate getting pished and ordering catalogues to random houses around our scheme from whatever random sites we could find.

Mr. Smellae Persun was a personal highlight.

I was about 14.

When I worked in a call centre I signed my mate up for a dating website, from memory I think it was for middle aged women, I put on his profile that he liked washing dishes and wrestling on the sofa, he sat across the desk from me and for an entire week I tried not to choke on my morning coffee as he'd checked his email, he saw the funny side when I eventually told him it was me, maybe he's getting his revenge....20 years later.

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Hope it came in a plain brown wrapper.

White envelope with a Tom Cruise stamp on it.

1 hour ago, Big Bobo said:

Wrong TxRover. They have more than one black presenter. They also have a lot of black co-presenters and guests.

News to them: https://www.gbnews.com/presenters/ (One, for those scoring at home)

Also, “co presenter” isn’t actually an existing role at GB News, so perhaps you intended to reference some of their “irregular staff”, such as the ones that have been found in violation of Ofcom rules?

Meanwhile, I’m waiting for you to suggest you also have a black friend.

56 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

White envelope with a Tom Cruise stamp on it.

If you're lucky it'll self-destruct in five seconds.

^^^ I recommend looking this shit up if you haven't already. YouTube's full of it right now.

Classic tunes from an alternate reality where no language or topics were off-limits in popular culture.

9 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I got a haircut for the first time in about 5 months and keep shitting a brick whenever I see my reflection.

This , I know I'm overweight , but sitting down in the chair a hairdressers mirror is very very unflattering