Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Played 5s last night with guys that play for a few 3rd division teams. Safe to say, I was comfortably better than all of them. Not what you know and all that...

Played 5s last night with guys that play for a few 3rd division teams. Safe to say, I was comfortably better than all of them. Not what you know and all that...

I play with a few boys that play for Annan on a Thurs night. There's not much difference between any of us.

Its completely different to playing on a full pitch.

I played 5's yesterday and was fucking awful.

I thought you might, I tend to find that strikers make terrible fives players, because they're not used to defending or tracking back and staying with their man.

It's a combination of that and liking too run with the ball too much. Doesn't make for a good player in 5's in all honesty.

Only just noticed now that the hairdresser didn't listen to a word I said. She obviously thought "can you take it down to about 3 inches on top and about 1 inch on the back and sides please" meant "give me one of those shit ned metro mullets". Fucking thick cow. I am seething, absolutely seething.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/late_late_show/scotland/110483/

This has probably already been posted but, who is more embarrassing?

Craig Ferguson : Some w****r from Cumbernauld who, on the basis of this clip, is Scotlands version of Andi Osho but with less balls.

Alex Salmond : He manages to look utterly ridiculous without being remotely funny. It's a car crash of an appearance and for someone as talented and experienced as him it's a massive let down.

This is pretty sad, although funnier than the previous clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAgti_2uziA&feature=youtu.be

If you can't be bothered watching it (I certainly didn't) basically some middle school kids start ripping the pish out of an elderly bus attendant and she starts crying because of the abuse. Kinda makes me want a referee or player to start bawling his eyes out during a match. On the upside she raised $100,000 donations so she can enjoy a good holiday and criminal charges might be brought against the kids.

Good, that outta f**k em up more.

Only just noticed now that the hairdresser didn't listen to a word I said. She obviously thought "can you take it down to about 3 inches on top and about 1 inch on the back and sides please" meant "give me one of those shit ned metro mullets". Fucking thick cow. I am seething, absolutely seething.

Gave you a greenie, but in reality it is for her...Pass it on next time you get a haircut :lol: