Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I shouldn't find it so entertaining when a BBC reporter keeps appearing in Syria saying "I've been told I have to run down this lane because it's so dangerous", only to skip down it as if she's avoiding imaginary puddles.

A common trick used by tv types is to put there flak jackets and helmets on when they go live,rest of the time they lie around soaking up the sun

A common trick used by tv types is to put there flak jackets and helmets on when they go live,rest of the time they lie around soaking up the sun

Not like the old days though......most of Robert Capa's D-Day pics were binned as he was shaking like a shitting dog!

You know the drill. Pics or GTF!

If you guys are willing to pay me a stupid amount of money for spending most of my day on the internet, I'll risk providing a picture.

Failing that you'll just need to take my word that she's a 6/10 if she is 25 and a 7/10 if she is 45.

If you guys are willing to pay me a stupid amount of money for spending most of my day on the internet, I'll risk providing a picture.

Failing that you'll just need to take my word that she's a 6/10 if she is 25 and a 7/10 if she is 45.

Just tell her that P&B wants to meet her. She'll ken the score, and will happily pose.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Nigel4/teams-scotland-have-played

If anyone wants something to pass 10 mins just a quiz of teams scotland have played

f**k's sake - 57.

I missed Austria, Switzerland, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Finland, Paraguay, Turkey, Cyprus, Romania, Malta, Greece, Belarus, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Trinidad & Tobago, Slovenia, Ukraine, and Moldova

Fucking raging at myself for missing so many easy Europeans.

Speaking of which, I initially typed 'East Germany' as 'Easy Germany' :lol:

What a horrific accusation that must have been for you!

I'm just at the wind-up. Figured there'd either be an explosion of alias hunters, or you'd have a, "my God, I thought the blackouts had stopped!" moment.

Seems like your mental health's in good order; well done! :thumsup2

The Sainsburys Christmas advert is a load of sentimental, birthday card pish but in saying that, I did really like it.

It was great until Sainsburys logo came up at the end. :lol:

The Sainsburys Christmas advert is a load of sentimental, birthday card pish but in saying that, I did really like it.

I had to go and look for it after you posted that. John Lewis can stick their penguin, Sainsbury's the clear winner this year.