Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Sounds like an amateur version of whoever the slavering arse it was on here who claimed to have humped Hayden Panittiere.

I'm sure he did like, no biggy though as she was nowhere near as good as that at the time. Tried her nuts interview but no mention of Arbroath. Bint.

I've had 50 calls regarding tickets for the old firm asking if I'm selling them.

Turns out my mate put my number up on Facebook saying I was selling them to get me back for a prank I pulled on him 6 months ago.

I can't even remember what I done to him

"Bint" for not mentioning Arbroath :lol:

But aye, Nuts... She maybe thinks she's all big time now she's been in the cheapest tatty semi-scud mag there is, safe in the knowledge she'll be serving the wanking needs of many a pubescent teenage boy...

And me.

Want anything when I'm at the garage? :D

To be fair I don't think she's from here originally which is why she probably looks so good, think her parents moved here and when she was old enough she fucked back off again, can't blame her tbf.

And yeah she's defo big time now like, Zoo/Nuts/FHM the lot. Gonna stop with the stalking now... :lol:

And pffft, scuddy magazines are so pre smartphones 8mile!!!!

I've had 50 calls regarding tickets for the old firm asking if I'm selling them.

Turns out my mate put my number up on Facebook saying I was selling them to get me back for a prank I pulled on him 6 months ago.

I can't even remember what I done to him

Happened to me before too. Mates put my car up. Still got this photo...got that used to replying to people asking about the car and accidentally text the bird I had at the time :lol:post-14721-14226650449727_thumb.jpg

Aye, so I have just been told by a mate that a girl from the year below me at school was in Nuts recently and is now a model.

She moved down to England and tbh was a wee bit of a ned at school from what I remember, always getting in trouble, stick thin and looked chavvy too. Now though.... :o Oya.

Mind = blown.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1422660617.111334.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1422660631.479316.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1422660641.096713.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1422660657.881619.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1422660674.851165.jpg

Sad times when a shitehole like Arbroath produces better looking birds than Dalkeith. :(

Nuts & Zoo are still going? Swear I read they'd gone out of business due to the internet. Must be enough pensioners still buying to keep them going.

And, curry lovers? You've killed the nerve endings in your mouths; that's why they don't seem as fiery as they used to. Glad to help!

More to the point, you've got a heart next to your birds name!!!

All her mate clearly.

You obviously aren't upto speed with how relationships work when you're a teenager in the smartphone generation, if you don't have a heart next to her name, send her the same amount of kisses back at each text and don't text back relatively quickly then clearly it means you are sleeping with hundreds of other women and are secretly plotting to kill her behind her back.

I did it for an easy life. :(

Nuts & Zoo are still going? Swear I read they'd gone out of business due to the internet. Must be enough pensioners still buying to keep them going.

And, curry lovers? You've killed the nerve endings in your mouths; that's why they don't seem as fiery as they used to. Glad to help!

They just do online versions now as far as I'm aware. The link to this and a few other zoo shots were on her twitter just a month or two back. Not sure how they're all operating now

post-14721-14226792275753_thumb.jpg

They just do online versions now as far as I'm aware. The link to this and a few other zoo shots were on her twitter just a month or two back. Not sure how they're all operating now

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1422679228.174085.jpg

Think she needs her radio repaired?

My horror movies references are the key to my success with the ladies 8)

I agree. Quite a nice town for a city :P

Edinburgh is like a fine wine in that it's been lovingly made of many years yet retained such delicate taste.

Wasted on a lager swilling lout like yourself Miley! ;):P