Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I can't help but feel that Tesco Cat is going to come to an unfortunate end at the hands of a soulless junior manager who doesn't see a difference between a friendly, harmless local attraction and disease-spreading vermin that need to be eliminated with poison :(

I can't help but feel that Tesco Cat is going to come to an unfortunate end at the hands of a soulless junior manager who doesn't see a difference between a friendly, harmless local attraction and disease-spreading vermin that need to be eliminated with poison :(

It happened to Asda Cat.

Stopped shopping at the Jewel (for 2 weeks) in protest.

Grimbo

On Monday afternoon when I was heading back I didn't get a signal from Ayr all the way to Lochwinnoch. It was 'connected' but just not working. Very frustrating.

St08 Scotrail Wi-Fi update bulletin - Thursday 22 October 08:46 GMT

It's working pretty well this morning, although my phone couldn't connect to the station Wi-Fi so that was a bit of an inconvenience.

Current Location: Lochwinnoch

St08 Scotrail Wi-Fi update bulletin - Thursday 22 October 08:46 GMT

It's working pretty well this morning, although my phone couldn't connect to the station Wi-Fi so that was a bit of an inconvenience.

Current Location: Lochwinnoch

My phone, this week, seems to get its best wi-fi connection at Lockwinnoch.