Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That top isn't sold out, Billy. I'd never heard of Palace before so had a look, the first two sites I've visited both have all the sizes in stock. You fibber.

It's shite. Skater stuff aimed at the overpriced streetwear market. Utter dross for bellends. See also: Supreme.

I hadn't heard of Supreme until a few months ago either, now it's fucking everywhere. People are buying stickers and sticking them to toilet doors etc.. What the fùck is that all about?

Supreme just leaves me cold. Does nothing for me at all. Their recent Stone Island collaboration was some of the ugliest stuff I've ever seen and c***s were spunking all over it. Palace is just another doing similar stuff. Popular with hypebeasts who wear snapbacks and moon boot trainers (Billy Dynamite basically) or hipsters who are old enough to know better.