Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Saw this tweet about the slightly odd looking bag of eggs for sale in Morrisons.

Then saw this in the replies

A quid for 48 already boiled eggs that I don't need to boil or shell, I'm nipping to Morrison's tonight to see if they have any.

That long catering egg looks munchable too.

Clearing out the garden and saw a wee pile of frog spawn. Being the sensitive animal lover I am I didn't have the heart to chuck them in the skip. Thankfully the mother was close by and I managed to scoop the eggs and frog up and put them in the nearby field and completed my good deed for the day. A wee while later I spotted another frog and took it to the same place. The eggs I had left earlier were gone. And so I'm now wondering if the first frog has taken the eggs away to hide or if I had the mother the second time and the first frog was an intruder who has just got a free meal.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Clearing out the garden and saw a wee pile of frog spawn. Being the sensitive animal lover I am I didn't have the heart to chuck them in the skip. Thankfully the mother was close by and I managed to scoop the eggs and frog up and put them in the nearby field and completed my good deed for the day. A wee while later I spotted another frog and took it to the same place. The eggs I had left earlier were gone. And so I'm now wondering if the first frog has taken the eggs away to hide or if I had the mother the second time and the first frog was an intruder who has just got a free meal.

Just sent that frog spawn to their premature death, you heartless monster.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Was there someone in a Morrison’s outfit hiding in a nearby bush by any chance?

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

That well-known frog habitat, the middle of a field.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Had my dinner there and was so fucking tired after it I went and lay on my bed for half an hour. When I woke up, I had absolutely no fucking idea where I was, then once I realised I was upstairs, didnt really know why. Superb.

Love it when that happens. 

5 hours ago, bennett said:

A quid for 48 already boiled eggs that I don't need to boil or shell, I'm nipping to Morrison's tonight to see if they have any.

That long catering egg looks munchable too.

How long would it take you to get through 48 hard boiled eggs?? 🤢. Not for me ta. 

Heading away on my main 2020  holiday tomorrow that I hate to admit has been driven by and planned around the purchase of a fresh, hot Stephen's bridie. 

The other half thinks it's all about getting to stay in a castle, but it was the only decent available hotel  that was within a reasonable distance of a Stephen's outlet that's open on a Sunday. 

You should have just left the frogs alone. They eat slugs. My pal had frogs in his garden pond and never had a slug problem in his garden 
I'm not expecting many slugs when it's tarmacked tbf. Regardless, I probably sealed their fate by moving them but it was either move them and give them a chance or throw them in the skip.