Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Albanian/Kosovan politics is a shameful gap in my knowledge but if I was a gambling man my money wouldn’t be on that being the flag of the local Green Party. 
It's a map of areas which were majority Albanian speaking at the end of the Ottoman Empire, it includes Kosovo, much of North Macedonia, northern Greece and parts of Montenegro.

It's thought of as Greater Albania and is one of the few irredentist movements in Europe with significant popular support and its quite common to see folk walking down the streets of Albania wearing t-shirts of it.

You maybe saw it a few years back hanging from a drone in Belgrade as a match was abandoned.

I think the world was a better place when men wore suits every day and bow ties were normal attire.  I mean, everyone still murdered everyone else and there was terrible suffering and pain and ethnic cleansing and racism and war.  But at least people were well turned out.
It's not quite the same, you mean, when the gun wielding arsehole is draped in a hoody and wearing sambas?

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

It's a map of areas which were majority Albanian speaking at the end of the Ottoman Empire, it includes Kosovo, much of North Macedonia, northern Greece and parts of Montenegro.

It's thought of as Greater Albania and is one of the few irredentist movements in Europe with significant popular support and its quite common to see folk walking down the streets of Albania wearing t-shirts of it.

You maybe saw it a few years back hanging from a drone in Belgrade as a match was abandoned.

Cheers for the explanation DD. Now can you explain how Ms Lipa ended up with Noel Gallagher's eyebrows?

MV5BMTUzZTYxNGItNDE3MS00ODMxLWE2YmQtOGRh

Yon Lipa lassie made that horrible song with all the lip-smacking, right?

Every day for months on end on the canned radio at work. I was going to cite her at the inevitable murder trial.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Yon Lipa lassie made that horrible song with all the lip-smacking, right?

Every day for months on end on the canned radio at work. I was going to cite her at the inevitable murder trial.

We’ll put you down as a wid, Dave.

7 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

It is 3.17am on the 15th of September 2020. I don't need to work again till 2021. By 3pm tomorrow I'll be  in Langkawi.

Fuckin yaas.

I hope you won't be travelling unnecessarily and putting yourself and others at risk. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I hope you won't be travelling unnecessarily and putting yourself and others at risk. 

I will be, naturally, sensibly travelling from one low covid territory to another under the control of the same health authority using the same rules.

And then probably get burnt.

6 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

I will be, naturally, sensibly travelling from one low covid territory to another under the control of the same health authority using the same rules.

And then probably get burnt.

Good for you. Stay safe, don't let the Langsir bite!