Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

47 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Just booked my first solo holiday abroad. Nothing major and talked myself back to 3 nights rather than 5. I think with the latter I'd just end up getting splattered and ruining the whole thing. 3 nights gives me just enough time to see what I want to, with enough time to explore. 

Months away but I'm pretty excited already. 

Do you have to self-quarantine when you come back from Thailand?

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You're ducking kidding, IS and The Taliban out millions on the share price of Isuzu and Toyota.

Farmers everywhere have thought "ken, if it goes up them mountains and through a desert it'll go through oor tap field. Fill the forms in before we leave the EU."

One day the fermers might be as liberal and forward-thinking as the Taleban.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

I saw a dude walking a ferret on a lead in Caldercruix tonight.

At least I think it was a ferret, could be been a weasel, I suppose.

Or a stoat. But you can weaselly tell as the two are stoatally different.

I've seen a guy in Edinburgh walking his ferret, it just reminded me of that advert (S1 homes I think)

"Huv ye goat any cheese fur ma weasel? Smelly wee man"

11 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Or a stoat. But you can weaselly tell as the two are stoatally different.

I've seen a guy in Edinburgh walking his ferret, it just reminded me of that advert (S1 homes I think)

"Huv ye goat any cheese fur ma weasel? Smelly wee man"

We can’t have talk of ferrets and Edinburgh without this headscratcher from Pars’ seaside league days (the lady had just been bitten by a ferret).

image.thumb.jpeg.3a8f8a65cd9a29983cd2636f2bbb5dde.jpeg

Got this from Yahoo this morning:

"You may have inadvertently received an email from us regarding our new Videos tab in the Yahoo Mail app. At this time, the feature is only available in the U.S.

We apologize for this error and appreciate your understanding. As always, thank you for being a valued Yahoo Mail user.

Sincerely,
The Yahoo Mail Team"

I did indeed inadvertently receive an e-mail from Yahoo  yesterday breathlessly offering NFL games -  

Thanks for being a loyal Yahoo Mail user! We are always looking for new ways to provide the best products and services possible.

That’s why we recently launched a new Videos tab in the Yahoo Mail app, where you will be able to:

• Watch live local and primetime NFL games for free on your phone all season long

• Access other sports video content on demand when there are no live games scheduled including highlights, predictions, recaps, and more

Watch NFL live in the video tab in the Yahoo Mail app

How to watch:

1. Update or download the latest version of the Yahoo Mail iOS or Android app here.

2. Open up the Videos tab in the bottom navigation within the Yahoo Mail app. Tap “More” on the bottom right if you do not see it as one of your default tabs.

3. Watch live local and primetime NFL games on Thursdays, Sundays and Mondays. See full schedule here.

2020 NFL kickoff between the Chiefs & Texans is September 10th at 5:20 PM PT / 8:20 PM ET on NBC.

Watch now

Look out for updates as we add more content and video options. We hope you enjoy this new feature!

Sincerely,

The Yahoo Mail Team

Devestated hardly covers how I feel...

7 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
8 hours ago, Shandön Par said:
We can’t have talk of ferrets and Edinburgh without this headscratcher from Pars’ seaside league days (the lady had just been bitten by a ferret).

Clubs darkest day to this date.

Scandalous. They should have just grabbed her money and run. 

What's the story behind that picture? Apart from the obvious fact those two guys are complete c***s.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
12 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

What's the story behind that picture? Apart from the obvious fact those two guys are complete c***s.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/dunfermline-says-players-didnt-mock-1276803

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Got this from Yahoo this morning:

"You may have inadvertently received an email from us regarding our new Videos tab in the Yahoo Mail app. At this time, the feature is only available in the U.S.

We apologize for this error and appreciate your understanding. As always, thank you for being a valued Yahoo Mail user.

That's better than the letter I got recently from my uni letting me know that 'they' have managed to lose my (and other alumni, including my other half's) personal details to a bunch of fraudsters.  Better still, they've decided to give into ransom demands and pay them for doing so (only stops them from stealing further info).  

What information was obtained?

The data contained personal information of our alumni such as name, gender, date of birth, and familial relationships, as well as contact details including postal addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers, and educational details such as degree subject and year of graduation. It may also have contained details regarding current and previous employment and engagement with the University of Aberdeen after graduation such as event attendance, volunteering activity, and details of meetings and/or correspondence with the University.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

If I mind rightly, there's also a picture of the dog holding the ferret in it's mouth. Which I would have found rather funny also. 

Ryan's not the sharpest lad, the "taxi" video being another example, but there's no way I could imagine them posting a picture like that to laugh at a homeless woman. Nobody is that fucking stupid, or we'd be seeing it all the time.