Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

36 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Used to drink in a pub where a guy who worked at the meat factory would pull steaks out of his inside pocket to sell to the punters. The meat factory was 2 hours walk away and the steaks weren't wrapped or anything. Sure they were lovely though. 

Similar. I had a couple of mates that worked in a bacon curer/meat processing place. They used to wear massive flared trousers and hide packets of bacon in their football socks.

41 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Just catching up on this thread.

Excellent. Well done Shandon. I too was in a similar situation, it is really difficult to start this due to peer pressure etc (The 'Tak a drink' stuff). But this long in, it becomes easier. Congrats mate. 

Pull the other one, we all know what you've done to that glass of water. Seriously though, kudos to both of you, I have absolutely no willpower even though I know how much healthier it would make me if I knocked it on the head.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

The video on this story is very amusing, especially for our friends in the failed statelet.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/local-news/hs2-motion-detector-northern-irish-21222653

I was drawn to this.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/woman-jailed-exposing-herself-public-21235083

11 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Going naked in Coventry used to be acceptable, how things have changed in 700 years.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

The video on this story is very amusing, especially for our friends in the failed statelet.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/local-news/hs2-motion-detector-northern-irish-21222653

Aye hen, you look like you're a regular walker.

On 06/08/2021 at 19:06, 101 said:

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/local-news/hs2-motion-detector-northern-irish-21222653.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Going beyond compo face now a compo rant as Tory vanity project results is woman being shouted at by a Northern Irish robot.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Keep up m9;)

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Going naked in Coventry used to be acceptable, how things have changed in 700 years.

If Godiva had looked like here she wouldn’t have got 10 feet.

Edited by Granny Danger

9 hours ago, SANTAN said:

My back garden has 5 or 6 dying wasps crawling on the floor this morning. What's aw that about? 

I am so shook right now. After noticing this all day thinking wtf is going on, where are they coming from, wasps living in my head rent free I went outside for a smoke, noticed another couple of dying wasps crawling about on the ground, came in and started playing fifa online - winning of course -  when I feel something on my hand, look down and a motherfucking dying wasp was crawling up my hand, shat it and shook it off, obviously I let it meet it's maker sooner than may have been planned but I don't know where it came from. I also mind reading when I was a wee kid that wasps send out a wee distress scenr for their boys to come and avenge them so I'm worried that my house is absolutley reeking of dead wasp stank and I might soon be assaulted by the gang. 

13 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I am so shook right now. After noticing this all day thinking wtf is going on, where are they coming from, wasps living in my head rent free I went outside for a smoke, noticed another couple of dying wasps crawling about on the ground, came in and started playing fifa online - winning of course -  when I feel something on my hand, look down and a motherfucking dying wasp was crawling up my hand, shat it and shook it off, obviously I let it meet it's maker sooner than may have been planned but I don't know where it came from. I also mind reading when I was a wee kid that wasps send out a wee distress scenr for their boys to come and avenge them so I'm worried that my house is absolutley reeking of dead wasp stank and I might soon be assaulted by the gang. 

You’ve got a nest somewhere. 

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You’ve got a nest somewhere. 

I have considered that but it must be somewhere strange, have had wasp nests at an old house and it was really obvious, but I honestly can't say I've noticed any cutting about since noticing the dying ones. I'm presuming it's a failed nest somewhere, read something about the warmer weather fucking them up and it being more common. 

2 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I have considered that but it must be somewhere strange, have had wasp nests at an old house and it was really obvious, but I honestly can't say I've noticed any cutting about since noticing the dying ones. I'm presuming it's a failed nest somewhere, read something about the warmer weather fucking them up and it being more common. 

We had a similar thing a few years back. Near dead and dying wasps crawling outside and eventually in the house. Turns out it was a massive nest hidden in the loft. 

27 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I'm worried that my house is absolutley reeking of dead wasp stank and I might soon be assaulted by the gang. 

Well, sleep tight tonight. If you can.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Turns out it was a massive nest hidden in the loft. 

Ah, never mind, there's 24 hour TV, then. Nae sleep for you.