Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

We had a similar thing a few years back. Near dead and dying wasps crawling outside and eventually in the house. Turns out it was a massive nest hidden in the loft. 

That last sentence was not enjoyable to read! 

I'm keeping a lighter and a can of deoderant by my bedside but I'm thinking if they're aw crawling about like little bitches this time of the year all I have to do is wait it out a few weeks or so til the cold arrives and gets them sent packing. 

6 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

That last sentence was not enjoyable to read! 

I'm keeping a lighter and a can of deoderant by my bedside but I'm thinking if they're aw crawling about like little bitches this time of the year all I have to do is wait it out a few weeks or so til the cold arrives and gets them sent packing. 

That'll just get them hibernating and come back twice as strong. I'd burn your house down and emigrate.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

You don't see that everyday in Glasgow. 

E8RgnMKXIAIitBk?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm sure a unicorn will be along to rescue her any minute!

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Got sent this on WhatsApp. Can't say I expected the end result.

Screenshot_20210808-194342_WhatsApp.jpg

Is that what they call the Loch Ness Monster?

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

That'll just get them hibernating and come back twice as strong. I'd burn your house down and emigrate.

Remember to remove all pets first!

1 hour ago, SANTAN said:

I am so shook right now. After noticing this all day thinking wtf is going on, where are they coming from, wasps living in my head rent free I went outside for a smoke, noticed another couple of dying wasps crawling about on the ground, came in and started playing fifa online - winning of course -  when I feel something on my hand, look down and a motherfucking dying wasp was crawling up my hand, shat it and shook it off, obviously I let it meet it's maker sooner than may have been planned but I don't know where it came from. I also mind reading when I was a wee kid that wasps send out a wee distress scenr for their boys to come and avenge them so I'm worried that my house is absolutley reeking of dead wasp stank and I might soon be assaulted by the gang. 

Oops.

https://www.allgoodservices.com/blog/3-important-facts-about-wasps-and-hornets/

We had a wasps nest in the attic, had an exterminator come in and get rid. Had a few angry dying wasps about the hour or so after it was done but they are all gone.

The guy said we should leave the nest there to stop them coming back. It’s like a warning, the wasp equivalent of a head in a spike. 

19 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Going naked in Coventry used to be acceptable, how things have changed in 700 years.

But did you see the photo?

"What's that Mrs Rawlings wearing?"
"Dunno, but it could do with a damn good ironing!"

8 hours ago, GordonD said:

But did you see the photo?

"What's that Mrs Rawlings wearing?"
"Dunno, but it could do with a damn good ironing!"

Vicar: "Is that Fanny Green?"

Curate: "No, it's just the sun shining through the stained glass window."

My wife threw a "dead" hamster in the bin one time, but didn't know what to tell the two youngest children

Turned out it was only hibernating and her eldest son rescued it.

Bought the kids a hamster today. I've already let it escape once when I checked on it.
Dead by Thursday.
Syrian? They are sneaky fuckers and will spend weeks looking for weak points in the cage to escape from. As my pal found out when she was looking after ours whilst we were on holiday. Found it trying to get into her own hamsters cage after chewing up two leaflets, the TV cable and getting into its own food bag. Can't believe it lasted until it was 3 tbh [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Syrian? They are sneaky fuckers and will spend weeks looking for weak points in the cage to escape from. As my pal found out when she was looking after ours whilst we were on holiday. Found it trying to get into her own hamsters cage after chewing up two leaflets, the TV cable and getting into its own food bag. Can't believe it lasted until it was 3 tbh emoji23.png

Russian, so going get my son's best pal over who's fluent to make it feel welcome!!

Was going for the other dwarf style and took advice what to buy. Went back later in day and the next woman said it was too small and we could only buy a Russian.

Rodents a rodent but kids are happy. The wee one was still missing @Div dog that we used to holiday sit.

Plus if I go nuts and land in hospital again it.can easily be lifted as a one and moved to dad's house 🙈

13 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Good deed for the day done

Expensive, heavy purse handed in after I found it in a shopping trolly in the Tesco car park.

Hope you handed it into the police station rather than the shop.  If the latter then I have my doubts the money will still be in there.