Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was supposed to be in Orkney last week but the Queen died and her funeral knocked my weeks jaunt off.

I was meant to be boarding to go to Orkney right now but the wind and rain knocked the ferry off for the night and now I'm in the house eating tuna biryani.

Re-booked for next Monday. Third time lucky.

Mums disgusted as company launches 'p***y-flavoured crisps' for 'brave' individuals

Bemused Mumsnet users thought the vagina crisps smelled like a bad idea, with one saying: 'What a vile idea. I'd like to think that it's a joke, but I fear it's not

2_Image.jpg

8 hours ago, bennett said:

Mums disgusted as company launches 'p***y-flavoured crisps' for 'brave' individuals

Bemused Mumsnet users thought the vagina crisps smelled like a bad idea, with one saying: 'What a vile idea. I'd like to think that it's a joke, but I fear it's not

2_Image.jpg

Probably be just like scampi fries. IMO.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, bennett said:

Probably doesn't contain real cats, like those supposedly hedgehog-flavour ones they brought out several years ago.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'm going to require more information.

Homemade? Euph?

John West "on the go". A sort of seafood pot rice hybrid. Would definitely say you need to use the fill line as a guide. I stopped short and rice was a bit al dente. 

Decent 7/10 as shelf food goes.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

John West "on the go". A sort of seafood pot rice hybrid. Would definitely say you need to use the fill line as a guide. I stopped short and rice was a bit al dente. 

Decent 7/10 as shelf food goes.

That sounds intriguing, disappointing, and disturbing in equal measure

Not going to be around for the next week or so - tomorrow I'm going into hospital to have a lump removed from my leg. Been annoying me for a few weeks and it turns out it's a tumour. So play nice and keep this place in good order until I get back.