Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, parsforlife said:

There was a guy at work who was quite open about his scumbaggery.  ‘Why would I go to the tip when there’s plenty of lay-bys’. It took a lot of strength not to go right through him. 

You should have started dumping your rubbish on his desk. 

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Does anyone else feel the need to stretch their neck and jaw a lot (both sides of the neck and the bottom jaw more than the rest)? I assume it's a fairly common thing (if not I worry it may be some sort of injury!).

Diana rat.gif

16 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Pep Guardiola spotted on my ferry back from Tiree.

pep2.thumb.jpg.5b45eb07ec6105b262f56f0ed4add73f.jpg

pep1.jpg.eb20b985f43eddaa7f3c7dbfe70d979e.jpg

There's a boy that drinks in the Trades and one say I was button'd and kept getting photos with him (his wife was in our company he just appeared for a few before meeting hos own friends). I kept calling him Pep which was clearly irritating and I feel bad now but if you look like Pep and decide to grow facial hair and dress like hi., you're fucking Pep OK. 

Anyway I've seen him since and still call him Pep - he's taken the moniker from everyone in the group apparently. 

Last time I seen him I said "Aleight, Pep?" in the passing to which he screamed "IM FUCKING ITALIAN".

Aye, OK. Calm down Pep.

9 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

There's a boy that drinks in the Trades and one say I was button'd and kept getting photos with him (his wife was in our company he just appeared for a few before meeting hos own friends). I kept calling him Pep which was clearly irritating and I feel bad now but if you look like Pep and decide to grow facial hair and dress like hi., you're fucking Pep OK. 

Anyway I've seen him since and still call him Pep - he's taken the moniker from everyone in the group apparently. 

Last time I seen him I said "Aleight, Pep?" in the passing to which he screamed "IM FUCKING ITALIAN".

Aye, OK. Calm down Pep.

Peppino Impastato found? 

5 hours ago, TxRover said:

Strong reason to be screened for a developing TMD (Temporomandibular disorder). Commonly also associated with teeth grinding, especially at night. Do you have any pain just forward of and below the ears (location of the TMJ/Temporomandibular joints)?

Nah no pain but I do grind my teeth at night. Have woken up a few times recently doing it.

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Given the sheer amount of litter in this country, statistically there are a lot of folk on this forum who do it.

I can only assume that those who don't admit to it are ashamed. But then the obvious question is why are you ashamed? If you are then you know it's wrong, so why do you do it?

Bet you zero folk who litter (including smokers who chuck their cigarette buts on to the street/road/not the bin) won't reply. 

The Simpsons covered it quite well:

homer1.jpg.67bbdcda2d4e03cebb887474b3457d68.jpg

homer2.jpg.4c443437ffebd2db58e49d372a216495.jpg

2 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Took my mum to Glasgow airport today, drove in, took her case out the boot said have a nice time, drove out. £5.

Absolute daylight robbery 

My son recently dropped us off at Edinburgh airport and helped us in with luggage, £10 for a maximum of 30 minutes.

When I drop off or pick up the family at Arrecife airport I pay 80 cents (about 70p) for 40 minutes.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

My son recently dropped us off at Edinburgh airport and helped us in with luggage, £10 for a maximum of 30 minutes.

When I drop off or pick up the family at Arrecife airport I pay 80 cents (about 70p) for 40 minutes.

It's an utter disgrace they must be making hundreds of pounds a minute.

14 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

It's an utter disgrace they must be making hundreds of pounds a minute.

Unfortunately not, it’s just business. You don’t want to pay £5? Find another way in/out for less money/trouble.

Not saying it’s right or wrong but every business has to exploit its customers however hidden or blatant that exploitation may be. 

Ryanair and Easyjet force airports to drop their fees if they want their business, so they pass them on to customers anyway they can. Arrecife can charge the airlines pretty much what they like, no competition apart from ferries.

It's only right that I share this, the guilt is too much.

I have been taking the piss out of @Melanius Mullarkay for years on this forum, showing a clip of his own goal at 5's multiple times (usually after he posts the 'Niall McGinn relegates Dundee' clip), on Friday at 5's he nutmeged me an absolute beauty to set up a goal for his own team.

I have brought great shame to my fellow P&Bers and only hope that one day you can all forgive me.