Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Can people please stop crashing cars around Dundee please.  That's three crashes and associated tailbacks on the A90 between Forfar and Ninewells.

Do they not know we have a ferry to catch?

11 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Can people please stop crashing cars around Dundee please.  That's three crashes and associated tailbacks on the A90 between Forfar and Ninewells.

Do they not know we have a ferry to catch?

I think you'll find they build a road bridge over the Tay in the 1960s and the ferry was discontinued 

3 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

It's just dawned on me that as I will be turning 35 shortly, I'm now older than the vast majority of current professional footballers. this feels weird

I had the exact same realisation when I hit 36, I remember as a bairn looking at the players at that age, they all seemed like ancient journeymen, well past it.  

3 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

It's just dawned on me that as I will be turning 35 shortly, I'm now older than the vast majority of current professional footballers. this feels weird

With every passing year, it seems less and less likely that I'll ever feature in a Scotland squad. Think I'll give up all hope when I hit 50 in a few years.

Was it Turkmenistan whose president called himself up for some international fixtures?

4 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

If it's any consolation, I always assumed you were about fifty. x