Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Found this photo earlier of my old boy and me on a trip to London. Photo taken by my old dear. Quality Dons top and quality location. 

Top parenting.

IMG_1034.jpeg

Yer old dear was only on the look out for some meat and 2 veg.

14 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Coming home from Aberdeen tonight and think I killed a duck. It was foggy and dark and a car was in the opposite lane so didn't have my high beams on. Noticed it right at the last second just having a wee wander across the road. Tried to pull my car so it went under the middle of my car but heard it connect and felt the worse. Nothing like that has really happened to me before so I was just in shock more than anything. Wasn't really a possibility to stop and check on it such was the fog and dark but I just feel like a bag of shite about it now. 

Had just went to see Beetlejuice Beetlejuice at the cinema in 4DX in Aberdeen with the missus so it completely ruined a good wee night for me. 

fMMWCu.gif

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

No wonder the markets were as popular. " A punnet of strawberries, a bag of Maris Pipers and eh, one for Deep Throat 3, please". Saturday morning sorted.

"I'll skip The Double Deckers, pal, and just go straight for The Double Penetration"

Great photo of Mullarkey btw.........nice to see a bit of proper 60's/70's parenting. I got Butlin's Ayr and a caravan at Pease Bay. 🥴

Changed days in Lahndahn now, though...........

neon-sign-outside-the-former-raymonds-revue-bar-in-londons-soho-GEB46H.thumb.jpg.dc7e64ffb5ad9ee3b3c18c77de37ba93.jpg

2 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

No wonder the markets were as popular. " A punnet of strawberries, a bag of Maris Pipers and eh, one for Deep Throat 3, please". Saturday morning sorted.

One of the first Mrs BFTD's relatives had a story about meeting her in-laws for the first time and going out to see a film.

I don't think I need to go any further with that one.

I quite like the Stewart Brewery beers, but I don't buy them because the texture of the cans gives me the body shudders. It's like my shoulders vibrate when I hold one of their cans.

I'm fine with anything else.  Slimy flesh? Nae bother.

12 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Found this photo earlier of my old boy and me on a trip to London. Photo taken by my old dear. Quality Dons top and quality location. 

Top parenting.

IMG_1034.jpeg

Baldy ginger basturt

13 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Top parenting.

IMG_1034.jpeg

newboots.jpg.5cd2bb2ffe9762e9018ecdca70b6d76d.jpg

14 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Top parenting.

IMG_1034.jpeg

Nah, that’s Chancer from City Lights and Gordon Strachan. 

If this carries on, someone's going to post a photo of the Raymond Revue from the future.

I've just read that Soho is included in the new Fallout: London game, so maybe irradiated ghoul strippers?

Found another one. Non ginger, “mouse brown”. Think I only had 2 T-shirts on that holiday. Dons and Scotland top. And my school breeks. 

IMG_1050.jpeg

Pair of Philpyesque trainers on as well. 

Spoiler

IMG_0170.thumb.jpeg.575b1c0020a6b8244ac2fa36e2fb749b.jpeg

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Found another one. Non ginger, “mouse brown”. Think I only had 2 T-shirts on that holiday. Dons and Scotland top. And my school breeks. 

IMG_1050.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

MV5BNmM2YTY2ZWUtM2JlZS00ZTYzLTg5OTAtNGIxZTRkY2FlODZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTExNDQ2MTI@._V1_QL75_UY207_CR13,0,140,207_.jpg

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

IMG_1050.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

I think every wean in the 80s must have had that haircut.

24 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

IMG_1050.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

Hmmm, big team found.