Gigs

pilsner_ffc

The new Royal Blood song any good?

No idea if they played a new one :lol: If they did, then yeah, it was tremendous

Foos were indeed awesome. Worth the wait and Dave being in the chair didn't take away from the show. Wish they'd played rope, other than that a very fan pleasing set.

Parking and driving home were a nightmare though. If i'd known it was gonna finish so early i'd have trained it.

You could tell he was absolutely gagging to be out his "throne" :lol:

Foos were indeed awesome. Worth the wait and Dave being in the chair didn't take away from the show. Wish they'd played rope, other than that a very fan pleasing set.

Parking and driving home were a nightmare though. If i'd known it was gonna finish so early i'd have trained it.

Is the pussy still sitting down for his gigs?

He had his accident 3 fucking months ago. :lol:

Never though I'd say this but Dave Grohl = Big girls blouse.

Josh Homme would be bouncing about on a pogo stick by now.

Tame Impala were brilliant last night. Seen them a few times before but this was the best I've seen them. Only disappointment was that they didn't play enough from the new record (played more songs off Lonerism than they did off Currents) and Disciples wasn't played, but Let It Happen and Apocalypse Dreams in particular were phenomenal. Thinking about getting tickets to the Manchester or London gigs next year. Future Islands tonight are going to have to be something special to even come close to topping that.

Tame Impala were brilliant last night. Seen them a few times before but this was the best I've seen them. Only disappointment was that they didn't play enough from the new record (played more songs off Lonerism than they did off Currents) and Disciples wasn't played, but Let It Happen and Apocalypse Dreams in particular were phenomenal. Thinking about getting tickets to the Manchester or London gigs next year. Future Islands tonight are going to have to be something special to even come close to topping that.

I thought the sound for Future Islands was pretty bad last night, particularly for the vocals.

I thought the sound for Future Islands was pretty bad last night, particularly for the vocals.

Agreed. First four or five songs in particular were incomprehensible. When I saw them at the ABC last year the sound was also dreadful and considering that the sound was perfect for Tame Impala the night before at the same venue, it must be to do with their sound guys not getting it right as opposed to the venues.

Got Funeral for a Friend in Brisbane on February 11th. Playing Hours in full. Would have preferred Tales Don't Tell Themselves but can't have it all.

Also likely heading for Muse.

Don't suppose you have pre sale links? I'm desperate for tickets for the Glasgow farewell shows and I'm hoping I don't miss them on Friday.

Edited by RiG

Not paying £71.50 for Muse....anyone want a code?

Noticed when getting my Libertines tickets that there was a priority sale starting for Muse tickets tomorrow. Costs 49chf to take part in that. No mention of the actual ticket price though I expect 100CHF or there abouts to be the cheapest.

Not paying £71.50 for Muse....anyone want a code?

Turned out the standing tickets were CHF81.50, which is about £55 at current rates.

Sold out yesterday during the tout sale, and I'm not paying 150 quid for the VIP package.