Gigs

pilsner_ffc

At the O2, two of us stood at stairs between the standing and seating, then our pal came out with 2 standing tickets (taken from folk already in) for us and his own. Got in no bother. The only thing is if they scan them twice or if we can't get back out.

Dunno how it works but when I was at NGHFB all the seats were full. Surely be a different system at the Hydro considering the amount of people in the seats...? I also done this at the o2 with my pal. But there was nobody up the stair anyway.

If you're in and out of the same door a lot, the guys on those doors will tend to let you go without looking at your ticket, meaning you can then get it to someone else. It's a tried and tested way and it DOES work at the Hydro.

It's nowhere near as hard as Litchie makes out. You COULD run into a guy who is actually willing to do his job each time, but that is a rarity.

If you're in and out of the same door a lot, the guys on those doors will tend to let you go without looking at your ticket, meaning you can then get it to someone else. It's a tried and tested way and it DOES work at the Hydro.

It's nowhere near as hard as Litchie makes out. You COULD run into a guy who is actually willing to do his job each time, but that is a rarity.

That's what I like to hear, Randy! My pal obviously doesn't want to be stuck up in seating on his own, but I'm trying to find out if he'll be alright lol.

Just seen this on one of The View's fan pages, very happy that that they aren't on till 8-ish, had heard they were on at 7 which would've been cutting it very fine as my train doesn't get in till half 6.

IMG_1479347444.789702.jpg

Great work that

Won't be leaving for the hydro till 7.30ish now.

Maybe see you tomorrow ;)

Next week ive got Pitbull on the thursday,Chemical Brothers on the friday,Lionel Ritchie on the sat and Rhianna on the sunday,also Sean Paul and Drake with the added bonus of being in a venue where Paris Hilton is spinning the tunes.Basically this is the music line up at the Abu Dhabi grand prix

10 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Next week ive got Pitbull on the thursday,Chemical Brothers on the friday,Lionel Ritchie on the sat and Rhianna on the sunday,also Sean Paul and Drake with the added bonus of being in a venue where Paris Hilton is spinning the tunes.Basically this is the music line up at the Abu Dhabi grand prix

Hopefully ISIS get you before then.