Unpopular opinions.

9 hours ago, Addie said:

Adults who like Harry Potter should be euthanized.   

There.  I've said it.

In the spirit of caring fatherhood, I read the first 6 books to my daughter - she was 9 when the 6th one came out.  It was hard going and I was delighted when the last book came out and she told me to 'f**k off with that Harry Potter thing'.

9 hours ago, virginton said:

'Earbuds' (or whatever other weirdo term for what are quite clearly earphones) secured dominance because every other device on the market made its user look like a sex pest. A fact that has not changed one bit in the period since.  But if you're willing to risk getting tarred and feathered by a braying mob in order to get a modest improvement in sound quality for a run around a supermarket, knock yourself out. 

Exactly. It might not be obvious, but I set out each day to retain as much dignity as possible. A intention not shared by the mugs in my age group wandering about like middle aged cybermen with huge, coloured head, ear phones, or whatever they're called.

They are most likely listening to Queen or Foreigner. 

10 hours ago, Addie said:

Adults who like Harry Potter should be euthanized.   

There.  I've said it.

Not everyone who took part in protests against Donald Trump is an adult Harry Potter fan, but every adult Harry Potter fan protested against Donald Trump. 

I like the Harry Potter films. Modern classics that the whole family can enjoy.

I’m not sure if this is a popular or unpopular opinion.

I'm sure the opinion to have you euthanised will be.

17 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:
Scarface is a terrible movie

It does have a b movie feel about it with some terrible and comical acting. Not aged well.

Re: Scarface- Shocking acting, particularly in the accent department.  Some absolutely wooden, unauthentic 'performances' Awful, awful soundtrack as well.  Tony is a complete wimp.  

However, I will watch this movie nearly every time I see it's on, have probably watched in 50 times and overall- it's shit and so watchable at the same time.  In the same category as 'Commando'.

Do you regret letting him have access to your house? There’s probably some obscure support group you could contact.

f**k no! It was the greatest Anne Summers party ever.

14 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Bill Drummond of The KLF said that in the studio he'd always play tracks through a shitty portable stereo as that's what most folk would be hearing it through.

So not a phone or earphones then

Opening up and sharing your problems won’t necessarily fix them.

People who follow alternative religions (Wiccans for example) are nearly always very tiresome.

The reason there is so much abuse and vitriol in politics is because abusing your opponents feels good, being self righteous feels good.

8 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Scarface is a terrible movie

Don't necessarily agree, but here's one - Scarface is not a rags-to-riches fairytale, and Tony Montana is not an inspirational character to anyone other than absolute psychopaths.

Was amazed to discover that's how the film is viewed in some quarters.

Don't necessarily agree, but here's one - Scarface is not a rags-to-riches fairytale, and Tony Montana is not an inspirational character to anyone other than absolute psychopaths.
Was amazed to discover that's how the film is viewed in some quarters.
I was amazed when I finally seen it as I knew it as that from people hearing about it. Tony was a p***k which was unexpected.