Unpopular opinions.

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm normally a hippy pacifist but the only way to deal with these pizza haters is to round them up into a large cage and flame-thrower them. Throbber's Londsale trackies should burn well. 

Can we put those twats who put pineapple on a pizza in that cage? Utter beasts the lot of them.

11 minutes ago, drs said:

Can we put those twats who put pineapple on a pizza in that cage? Utter beasts the lot of them.

My local garage when I was a student tried to fancify the “Hawaiian” by making it with gammon and apricot. It was ok, but a poor substitute for pineapple which is the urbane sophisticates topping of choice.

I never did have one of Asda’s ninja turtle chocolate and marshmallow pizzas, but they sound delicious too.

People are talking about best pop song of the 90s and there's not been a mention of Stay Another Day by East 17?  This place is a shambles!

20 minutes ago, drs said:

Absolute scum of the earth.

1 minute ago, Desp said:

People are talking about best pop song of the 90s and there's not been a mention of Stay Another Day by East 17?  This place is a shambles!

Absolute scum of the earth.

Duality of nature personified here. Likes E17- good guy/ hates pineapple on pizza- w**k.

tiebreaker- do you take milk in coffee?

My local garage when I was a student tried to fancify the “Hawaiian” by making it with gammon and apricot. It was ok, but a poor substitute for pineapple which is the urbane sophisticates topping of choice.
I never did have one of Asda’s ninja turtle chocolate and marshmallow pizzas, but they sound delicious too.
My first ever pizza was a Turtles one from Asda. Wasn't a chocolate and marshmallow one though but a bacon and beans pizza. It was fantastic and I never looked back since. Although when visiting Naples and having their pizza I tend to keep quiet about the Turtles one.