Unpopular opinions.

Not sure if this is unpopular, but ever since the Fast and Furious stopped taking themselves seriously and began to lean in to being absolute fucking nonsense (round about 5 or 6), they've been absolutely tremendous and progressively better (in terms of entertainment).

They're deeply amusing physics baiting nonsense who now know they are and play up to it. The past couple have started playing with actual reality as well. The characters are basically superheroes. They're all invincible skilled fighters who each have a special ability. It's pretty much Avengers in cars.

And I fucking love them.

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Guns n Roses are some nick now, even the sober ones. That said, Patience remains an absolute fucking masterpiece

Saw them in London on the Not in This Lifetime Tour and they were absolutely brilliant. Think the success has went to their head and they've stupidly continued. "Always leave 'em wanting more". 

It seems unpopular and I've said this before but I can't believe folk are queuing overnight to see stuff by that hack Banksy.

If he was a pen and ink cartoonist his stuff would be seen as trite and derivative. Spray things on walls and pretend to be mysterious and the hype takes over

It said it all to me that they couldn't tell whether that one with the rat in a sash was a real Banksy or not. You wouldn't get that with Steve Bell or Chris Riddell

59 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

It seems unpopular and I've said this before but I can't believe folk are queuing overnight to see stuff by that hack Banksy.

If he was a pen and ink cartoonist his stuff would be seen as trite and derivative. Spray things on walls and pretend to be mysterious and the hype takes over

It said it all to me that they couldn't tell whether that one with the rat in a sash was a real Banksy or not. You wouldn't get that with Steve Bell or Chris Riddell

More like wanksy, amirite?

16 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Its just another exercise so the hipsters can tell their pals that they've seen a Banksy.

How can a street artist hold an exhibition at a gallery?

16 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I think some of the Graffiti stencils are quite witty but i wouldn't want to buy witty Graffiti for the house. 

Dismal Land looked class though. 

11 hours ago, coprolite said:

I think some of the Graffiti stencils are quite witty but i wouldn't want to buy witty Graffiti for the house. 

Dismal Land looked class though. 

It might be quite fun to have a stencil of various rats frolicking around the room in a border of sorts…might be a bit of bachelor thing though.

Edited by TxRover

1 hour ago, velo army said:

😂 I honestly thought you were using some "on fleek" type yoof patter.

Naturally, being an auld duffer, I needed to Google 'on fleek', and came up with this..........which sounds pretty accurate.

"On fleek

A word used by those intent on decimating the English language, and further depleting the ever dwindling repository of individuals capable of intellectual conversation.
For anyone who uses the term 'on fleek' I've added links to the big words to help you out.
I have a terrible vocabulary because I am a high school dropout. I have difficulty expressing myself with actual words, so I compensate for my inadequacies by using made up words and hope that no one questions it. In the likely event that someone DOES question it, I will react as if they are laughably out of touch. My portrayal of an uneducated social media whore is on fleek."