Unpopular opinions.

10 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Harry Potter ffs.

The real gauge of masculinity is how much alcohol you can drink and how many women you’ve shagged.

I'd have thought it would be the area of San Francisco you could afford to live in these days.

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Harry Potter ffs.

The real gauge of masculinity is how much alcohol you can drink and how many women you’ve shagged.

I’ve probably shagged more woman than most of the guys on here.......

Friends was just an endless recycling of a single unfunny joke:
1.  Cutesy bird says something.
2.  Dopey guy misunderstands, says something stupid.
3.  Dopey bird misunderstands misunderstanding, says something even more stupid.
4.  Cutesy bird looks confused.
5. Canned laughter with lots of hoots and cheers.
6.  Moses Supposes reaches for remote.

Have to say, I have never seen a full episode of this, watched a bit decided it was garbage, no matter how many people tell me it's great, yet to be convinced

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Worth bumping this in the light of the ‘controversy’ about Greggs vegan sausage roll.

Have to admit though that it actually feels like the vegans haven’t really said much about this, but rather there’s masses of utterly seething meat eaters who are incredibly passionate about something that has absolutely no impact on their lives. Very odd.

Have to admit though that it actually feels like the vegans haven’t really said much about this, but rather there’s masses of utterly seething meat eaters who are incredibly passionate about something that has absolutely no impact on their lives. Very odd.

This can be applied to almost all discussions on the internet.

Greggs seem to have put all the good bakeries out of business. Certainly in the Edinburgh area (apart from Storries which is too far for me to walk to for a lunchtime pie). Which proves that the public are cnuts with no taste. 

30 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Greggs seem to have put all the good bakeries out of business. Certainly in the Edinburgh area (apart from Storries which is too far for me to walk to for a lunchtime pie). Which proves that the public are cnuts with no taste. 

Life is shit.

luckily theres no chance of the established bakeries in forfar going out of business.

i had no idea greggs had a vegan sausage roll but im sure it will be an improvement on their sausage rolls as they are shit. always have been. whilst im on it all greggs bakery products are shit

Apart from the doughnuts. Their doughnuts are great.