Unpopular opinions.

Back on topic: Anyone that thinks that Ride On Time is a "rip off" of Love Sensation deserves every bit of pish they receive at work on a daily basis.

It's like saying Open Your Mind is shite because Usura "ripped off" an ugly psychic baby that lived in a guy's belly.

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Dunno if loletta Holloway ever got paid for pretty much making every dance music female sample ever?

:lol:

I bet she made f**k all apart from additional live performances. The original writers and record companies will still be milking it to this day, though. c***s.

10 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I have no idea how that book has been turned into a movie... Twice now.

Also two video games and a board game.

Apparently some people just can't get themselves enough of some Dune.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Also two video games and a board game.

Apparently some people just can't get themselves enough of some Dune.

I want the new one to be a success purely to watch the even more bizarre sequels turned into movies. Imagine the Dune Extended Universe. Good lord.

4 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

My second Frank Herbert based unpopular opinion is all Dune books after Dune are not very good.

They are terribly written and ignore a lot of the cool implications from the world building in favour of exploring Herbert's normal views about sex

On 02/10/2020 at 22:09, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Back on topic: Anyone that thinks that Ride On Time is a "rip off" of Love Sensation deserves every bit of pish they receive at work on a daily basis.

It's like saying Open Your Mind is shite because Usura "ripped off" an ugly psychic baby that lived in a guy's belly.

Quite clearly butt hurt at your totp levels of knowledge of dance music.

I saw Technotronic live* in Joanna’s nightclub** circa 1990. I’d rather have seen Black Box, especially if Katrin Quinol made an appearance. I could have wooed her by taking her to Cadoras for a red pudding supper and a wee bottle of Moray Cup.

*debatable

** opened by Bruno Brookes a few years earlier.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I saw Technotronic live* in Joanna’s nightclub** circa 1990. I’d rather have seen Black Box, especially if Katrin Quinol made an appearance. I could have wooed her by taking her to Cadoras for a red pudding supper and a wee bottle of Moray Cup.

*debatable

Technotronic remind me of the Glasgow techno scene at the time with The Time Frequency and Ultrasonic. No love lost between them with TFF referring to their rivals as Ultrachronic - I likened at the time to the East Coast v West Coast hip-hop war.....

1 hour ago, KingRocketman II said:

Technotronic remind me of the Glasgow techno scene at the time with The Time Frequency and Ultrasonic. No love lost between them with TFF referring to their rivals as Ultrachronic - I likened at the time to the East Coast v West Coast hip-hop war.....

Pretty sure they did diss tracks “comin live to you from the bedroom..”.

Not quite Tim Dog/Tupac etc.

Edited by Shandön Par

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

*debatable

Pump up the Sangs.