The Falkirk FC Thread

Aye, err, thanks for clearing that up.

Genius.

I was replying to the suggestion that you would have a "new" keeper between the sticks. For the Cup game, you can't.

He won't be going back to dons before dundee tie

Even if it's postponed again until next week?

This transfer window hasn't got off great for us.

Rogers issue

Competitors signing players

Targets going elsewhere (Murdoch, McManus interest cooled because of O'Hara's form)

I knows it's early but it is disappointing so far.

Would you have wanted to see Murdoch signing for us anyway? Queens is probably his level. If Taiwo is coming back we're more than covered in midfield.

Taiwo coming back is good, but we're only more than covered in central mid. The fact we're playing Alston and Sibbs wide and the options from the bench aren't the greatest means that we should be looking for wide creative players IMO.

The defence is probably most concern though, with Leahy not happy with staying and Muirhead being a natural CB. I actually think Muirhead has come into a game at RB, his delivery into the box in particular has improved greatly - but would be good to get cover. Rogers situation is a concern also.

Taiwo coming back is good, but we're only more than covered in central mid. The fact we're playing Alston and Sibbs wide and the options from the bench aren't the greatest means that we should be looking for wide creative players IMO.

The defence is probably most concern though, with Leahy not happy with staying and Muirhead being a natural CB. I actually think Muirhead has come into a game at RB, his delivery into the box in particular has improved greatly - but would be good to get cover. Rogers situation is a concern also.

Daft decision to let Liam Dick play for Stranraer yesterday given the Leahy situation.