The Falkirk FC Thread

Hibs getting thrashed by Morton at Easter road, so we're 5 behind them with 11 to play. Need to win at ER, take care of business against the wee teams and hope they slip up again

That result should give us a boost a would imagine and even more incentive to try and catch Edinburgh Celtic.

However, said it along, I fancy our chances against this mob in a playoff. They are no better than us even though they have spent ridiculous money on a large squad. Can you imagine the pressure on them when it comes to end of the season? Bring them on

That result should give us a boost a would imagine and even more incentive to try and catch Edinburgh Celtic.

However, said it along, I fancy our chances against this mob in a playoff. They are no better than us even though they have spent ridiculous money on a large squad. Can you imagine the pressure on them when it comes to end of the season? Bring them on

I'd fancy our chances a lot more against them if we had a week off while they had to negotiate a two-legged QF playoff, than if it was the other way round. That's why it's important to keep out foot on the gas and try to nick 2nd.

OMG - us v Killie...what a thought. Cup Final. Ollie. Relegation decider. Ryan Flynn...

Nah, we'd lose again. Wouldn't we?

Knowing us, yes but almost worth the risk if we could put them down.

Would be devastated but not surprised of we failed to their benefit again.

Edited by BountyBairn