The Falkirk FC Thread

Great result last night for the Bairns, it's unfortunate though that the fact you came from 2 down with 10 men to draw the game and you had over 1,300 fans at a midweek away game, you have a fraction of the budget of Rangers or Hibs, you will get next to zero publicity today due to the 2 cheeks of the same arse playing on Sunday.

Really hope you get up to Premiership and look forward to some jousts at Firhill next season. Aero M is the man

I believe our under 20 right back is Finlayson, is he any good? Wouldn't be ideal throwing him into a game like this without any real first team experience but needs must, we had Mayberry on the bench on Tuesday ffs.

He's surely quicker than Maybury, so that's an instant plus. Our bench was worryingly short of defensive options on Tuesday, not that we needed them.

While I'm obviously delighted with the comeback the other night, I'm a wee bit concerned about the way Houston sets us up in the 'big' games. 451 with long balls bypassing the midfield and losing possession. I really hope we set up with 442 for the rest of the season and the playoffs.

Either that or just tell the players they're 2 nil down before they leave the dressing room!

While I'm obviously delighted with the comeback the other night, I'm a wee bit concerned about the way Houston sets us up in the 'big' games. 451 with long balls bypassing the midfield and losing possession. I really hope we set up with 442 for the rest of the season and the playoffs.

Either that or just tell the players they're 2 nil down before they leave the dressing room!

I can see why he done it on Tuesday with the players Hibernian have in the middle of the park. That, with Miller not being able to last a full game, perhaps led him to that shape. If we had a striker who could play up front on his own, it wouldn't be as much of an issue.

These types of games it's about percentages and winning the second ball.

Hibs can't handle it. Houston has done his homework.

And of u brave falkirk /Grangemouth fans fancy a bet on the play offs? I bet any of u a grand that we'll beat your hatchet men over 2 legs, and I'll give half my winnings to charity.

Bookies will give you better odds son. Just post a pic up on here of your slip and that'll do fine ðŸ‘ðŸ»