The Falkirk FC Thread

What about hospitality ?

How'd you you go about sitting in yon truck :unsure2:

I'm sure I'll pick one up somewhere, it great the whole town is buzzing but where are all these fans EVERY week?

I feel a rant coming on!

My own stupid fault😡

It's bittersweet. Great to see the town coming out and supporting the club... but even if we were to absolutely thump Killie, and go up, these same sorts wouldn't be there next season

It is annoying, especially when it's my Mum going to her first game at the Falkirk Stadium leaving me without a babysitter for the Hibs game. Great last night hearing from her about the amazing atmosphere..... Edited by ChoppeReid

We have a new phenomenon at Falkirk that started last year.

The May fan

Nothing new here. 2009? 1997? This will always happen for semis and finals in cups.

Well actually there is something new- playoffs. Been an exciting run in for us and we're 180 minutes from potential promotion

Edited by BountyBairn

It is annoying, especially when it's my Mum going to her first game at the Falkirk Stadium leaving me without a babysitter for the Hibs game.

That's not right, you should tell a grown up or a teacher 😉

Do we have any players on a yellow card for Thursday's game? Also, does Muirhead just hate Hibs? I've not seen too much aggression from him over the season but he could have been off in our last 3 games again Hibs.

Vaulks, Taiwo, Muirhead and Hippo have all been booked in the playoffs so far.

I understand 2 yellows and you miss the next game.

Didn't Hippo get booked in the 1st game as part of that melee?

Muirhead did not impress me at the start of the season but he has certainly developed as a full back. Great at the defending and his distribution is excellent. Not the forward threat of Leahy though

I don't think Muirhead has to be great at the forward stuff because he has Blair as his Co pilot.

Leahy has a better delivery throwing it forward but he certainly can't rely on Sibbs for help as both are played out of position.

Also I don't know if anyone noticed but Luke can fair hit a baw