The Falkirk FC Thread

Season ticket prices announced on the website i see. Not sure if its a mistake or not but it says theyve been frozen but the family stand tickets have all gone up and there doesnt seem to be a price for an additional adult any more.

I've only seen him once and he was murder (away to Inverness). I take it he's been much better in other games?

Aye looked good mate. Not ready for the first team but would be a good addition to the 20's at this stage.

They've been a bit thin on the ground recently and have been using a few academy boys.

Apologies but can't be bothered waiting through the rest of the pages. What's the story with Liam Dick? Would really like to see him back at Stair Park next season. Came in and help sort our defence. Good tackler, composed on the ball and capable of getting forward.

Apologies but can't be bothered waiting through the rest of the pages. What's the story with Liam Dick? Would really like to see him back at Stair Park next season. Came in and help sort our defence. Good tackler, composed on the ball and capable of getting forward.

I would think that he may now be surplus to requirements given that Leahy, our regular left back, has signed an extension and we have a very good youngster in Gallagher.

I'm unsure if his deal's up though.

I would think that he may now be surplus to requirements given that Leahy, our regular left back, has signed an extension and we have a very good youngster in Gallagher.

I'm unsure if his deal's up though.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11793/8380631/falkirk-have-secured-new-contracts-with-midfielder-liam-dick-and-defender-ryan-mcgeever

He is out of contract. So unless he is offered a new deal which I highly doubt he will that will be him and McCann away so far.