The Falkirk FC Thread

There was no error made. PH said time and again that the contract option would only be taken up if Sibbald wanted to stay, as there was no point forcing a player to stay. And let's be honest, noone would have paid a transfer fee equivalent to a year's contract. Hardly anyone wanted him, hence ending up at Livi, on less money, at least according to their fans.

You can ignore anything the Livvy fans say. They haven’t got a clue. To a man/woman they denied money troubles of the past, and even now, when debt gets ramped up season on season, they spout their “small budget” spiel to anyone prepared to listen.

As always, any such claims from them are crap.

So anyhoo - the four pages that appeared after I first checked in this morning turned out to be four pages of utter guff - and here was me presuming it had to be signing news.

Makes me want to 're-like' yon FB page full of pictures of Falkirk towels on fucking sunbeds.

3 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

So anyhoo - the four pages that appeared after I first checked in this morning turned out to be four pages of utter guff - and here was me presuming it had to be signing news.

Makes me want to 're-like' yon FB page full of pictures of Falkirk towels on fucking sunbeds.

50% towels, 50% screenshots of the official club feeds which every single member of the group will follow and see for themselves anyway.

If business were “done” (its not) and the current squad were all staying (thank Christ they aren’t), here is how we would line up (IMO);

David Mitchell

Aaron Muirhead
Tom Dallison
Jordan McGhee
Tommy Robson

Alex Harris
Joe McKee
Lewis Kidd
Patrick Brough

Dennon Lewis
Rory Loy

Subs - any from;
Robbie Mutch
Jonny Mitchell
Mark Munro
Kyle Mitchell
Cameron Blues
Ciaran Dunne
Jason Jarvis
Kevin O’Hara
Scott Shepherd
Kieran Sweeney
Aiden Laverty

5 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Fit in or f**k off.

2 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

If business were “done” (its not) and the current squad were all staying (thank Christ they aren’t), here is how we would line up (IMO);

David Mitchell

Aaron Muirhead
Tom Dallison
Jordan McGhee
Tommy Robson

Alex Harris
Joe McKee
Lewis Kidd
Patrick Brough

Dennon Lewis
Rory Loy

Subs - any from;
Robbie Mutch
Jonny Mitchell
Mark Munro
Kyle Mitchell
Cameron Blues
Ciaran Dunne
Jason Jarvis
Kevin O’Hara
Scott Shepherd
Kieran Sweeney
Aiden Laverty

No a bad X1 imo.

3 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

David Mitchell

Aaron Muirhead
Tom Dallison
Jordan McGhee
Tommy Robson

Alex Harris
Joe McKee
Lewis Kidd
Patrick Brough

Dennon Lewis
Rory Loy

Subs - any from;
Robbie Mutch
Jonny Mitchell
Mark Munro
Kyle Mitchell
Cameron Blues
Ciaran Dunne
Jason Jarvis
Kevin O’Hara
Scott Shepherd
Kieran Sweeney
Aiden Laverty

can we bookmark this as the 2018/2019 champions please? Well take out Lewis and put in Sheps, we don't know Lewis and we know Sheps oozes quality.

David Mitchell

Aaron Muirhead
Tom Dallison
Jordan McGhee
Tommy Robson

Alex Harris
Joe McKee
Lewis Kidd
Patrick Brough

Dennon Lewis
Rory Loy

Subs - any from;