The Falkirk FC Thread

Think we might have signed Peter Grant. Am I right in saying he was very good for Falkirk until a bad injury ruined him? 

A defence of Gasparotto and Grant is very pleasing for the league.

Think we might have signed Peter Grant. Am I right in saying he was very good for Falkirk until a bad injury ruined him? 

A defence of Gasparotto and Grant is very pleasing for the league.

The season he got injured we had a phenomenal defensive record and he was the lynchpin of it. He was a fucking giant and an absolute pleasure to watch. Would put his head through a brick wall and was easily IMO the best CH in the league. Such a shame to see what he is now. Genuinely loved the guy. Sadly, if he hadnt got injured he would be playing at a much higher level now.

7 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Sadly true. Great big guy who never hid or gave anything less than 100% each game. His mobility, confidence and passing since the injury was nothing short of horrendous though.

10 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Sadly true. Great big guy who never hid or gave anything less than 100% each game. His mobility, confidence and passing since the injury was nothing short of horrendous though.

I genuinely hope a move to another clubs forces him on a bit to get back to where he was, because he really did have the ability to be playing at a far higher level.

1 minute ago, some_guy said:

You lot are some tease ..... When I seen so many unread pages from this morning I even spat on it in preparation for reading, now I just have a spit covered floppy - thanks guys 

How do you think we feel? I had to waste mine on the wife.