The Falkirk FC Thread

There are some proper brain dead arseholes on here. Making statements like "we don't need another centre half, we need a striker". No shit Sherlock. I'm sure Ray is working hard to get a striker and but it's the hardest position to fill especially in January.

You've got to give McKinnon the benefit of the doubt that he knows what he's doing so let's get behind the new signing

There are some proper brain dead arseholes on here. Making statements like "we don't need another centre half, we need a striker". No shit Sherlock. I'm sure Ray is working hard to get a striker and but it's the hardest position to fill especially in January.

You've got to give McKinnon the benefit of the doubt that he knows what he's doing so let's get behind the new signing

Pretty sure I heard that stated about Hartley. Didn’t work out well in the end......

25 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Surprised that everyone is against Dixon going to left back considering that's where he has played the majority of his career. 

I don't think anyone is against Dixon at left back, I'm certainly not as I'm sure he would do a job. The issue is that this is an area that did not need addressed. Him and mckenna at CB look a decent pairing, Robson can also do a job at lb in a back 4. The issue is mcghee, another centre half, being shoehorned into RB. Can Dixon play RB? 

It's coming to the end of the window but that doesn't always mean slim pickings for just the club. Their may be players out there we have approached who have been waiting for a better offer elseahere that doesn't come along so we are their best option. 

Don't have a problem with this. Ray obviously know the player well and feels he can get the best out of him. It also hopefully means we've seen the last of Brough and Harrison.

McGhee McKenna Edge Dixon

is how we'll be looking in defence I think.

Edited by EdiBairn

Guest Ecosse83
2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I don't think anyone is against Dixon at left back, I'm certainly not as I'm sure he would do a job. The issue is that this is an area that did not need addressed. Him and mckenna at CB look a decent pairing, Robson can also do a job at lb in a back 4. The issue is mcghee, another centre half, being shoehorned into RB. Can Dixon play RB? 

It's coming to the end of the window but that doesn't always mean slim pickings for just the club. Their may be players out there we have approached who have been waiting for a better offer elseahere that doesn't come along so we are their best option. 

He said after the game he was looking for a centre half so he can move Dixon out one which at the time made me think he doesn't fancy McGhee in the middle. 

What I'd give for a settled team now :lol:

Il say one thing more out of hope than expectation... Whenever I have seen him play I have though fucking hell this guy is harum scarum, but I dont recall it ever really translating into anything much. When Utd were puss poor under Shabba and laterally under Ray, was it because of a horrific defensive record.

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:
Edjenguele? I must say I'm pleased with that signing.
Laughing-Goose.gif.e8f049eb4edc8b43b7499f19cadac515.gif

^^^Team signed Tam Scobbie, pipe doon

<<< New manager knew when to get rid :angel