The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Trump said:

Farid (which autocorrects to Fraud on my phone) along with Taylor both benefited from Crawfords coaching.

Big difference between being a good coach and a good manager though.

Exactly.  He was murder at East fife as a manager too.

Always amazes me how whenever another team is mentioned, one of their fans pops up with a comment regardless of who the team is.  Recently St Johnstone, Partick, Dunfermline etc.

Incredible some folk have the time to hang about other teams threads like that - the mind boggles what some folk do for fun.  

Nothing wrong with looking at other teams threads, gives you a wee insight into what’s happening elsewhere.
It is a multi team site after all.

This obviously does not apply to Morton posters who are universally arseholes.

6 hours ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Always amazes me how whenever another team is mentioned, one of their fans pops up with a comment regardless of who the team is.  Recently St Johnstone, Partick, Dunfermline etc.

Incredible some folk have the time to hang about other teams threads like that - the mind boggles what some folk do for fun.  

They’re probably just searching their clubs name and seeing the thread and also any other mentions across the whole site. Not difficult but you do need to want to do it to keep up.  A bit sad but each to their own. 

13 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Nothing wrong with looking at other teams threads, gives you a wee insight into what’s happening elsewhere.
It is a multi team site after all.

This obviously does not apply to Morton posters who are universally arseholes.

Theres looking and theres spending more time than on your own league/teams threads.

There's a difference between going on other threads to point & laugh or discuss something that's actually happening at that club and the constant drivel some people post on other club threads day in, day out, day in, day out, day in , day out ...

There's a difference between going on other threads to point & laugh or discuss something that's actually happening at that club and the constant drivel some people post on other club threads day in, day out, day in, day out, day in , day out ...

As I said Morton fans are arseholes.

I would imagine many more people read other teams pages without feeling the need to post pish or even comment at all.

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Point is it’s no different to the constant drivel some of our fans post on here day in and day out.  

7 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Can't beat a bit Joy Division

42 minutes ago, Bantabairn said:

A couple of signings announced by our rivals over the water.......

Paul Watson.🤣🤣🤣. Never seem to learn from their mistakes. Still signing players we've ditched when nearly every one they've  signed previously has turned out shite.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Paul Watson.[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Never seem to learn from their mistakes. Still signing players we've ditched when nearly every one they've  signed previously has turned out shite.
Watson was ok. He seems to have did pretty well at Dundee Utd.

Watson is as good as  if not better than  some we have had over the last couple seasons in defence. Which isn't saying much. He was a better defender than Gasporotto and let's not forget, Dallison, Brough, and co.  And latterly Buchanan. 

Just now, ebobsboy said:

Watson is as good as  if not better than  some we have had over the last couple seasons in defence. Which isn't saying much. He was a better defender than Gasporotto and let's not forget, Dallison, Brough, and co.  And latterly Buchanan. 

I'll give you that but theres folk playing on sunday afternoons down the park that are better than those guys. I used to get the fear everytime I saw him in the team.  Even worse when it was at right back where he was abysmal.  The boy Ashcroft is a better player than watson and they released him.