The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Back Post Misses
1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I’ll buy you a pint!

My Dad lives in Lossiemouth so will go up Friday and stay a few days after probably 

Guest Back Post Misses
16 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You one of those maniacs that were in the Elizabethan with the Young Team before the Dunfermline game 😂?

No, however I was at a funeral a couple of weeks ago and got talking to a lad there. Unbelievably he was one of them! 

8 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

5 hour drive minimum

I drove from my house on the Gold Coast to Sydney a few months ago , took me just over 11 hours. Drove back the next morning and took me a mere 10 and a half hours (had the foot down).

5 hours is nothing.   

3 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

I drove from my house on the Gold Coast to Sydney a few months ago , took me just over 11 hours. Drove back the next morning and took me a mere 10 and a half hours (had the foot down).

5 hours is nothing.   

So it's true . . . everything is bigger down under, eh?

9 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

Great to have well known Bairn, Scott Steel on the podcast this week. Get involved troops at the usual links below👇🏼🎙🎧

833FAA66-8C3A-4BF4-AC8F-675329BF00E9.jpeg

FFBD8317-CB17-475A-9F54-413E1446E502.jpeg

Great show again, really gives you something to look forward to on a Monday night even after a disappointing Saturday.

5 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

5 hours is nothing.   

Take your point it's a matter of perspective in the geographical area and what is seen as the norm.

Mate of mine who lives in Perth ( the Aus one ) drove for two days including an overnight stop for a friends minor celebration for a few hours and drove back again.

Commented 'its seen as the norm' nobody bats an eyelid doing it.