The Falkirk FC Thread

That's a cracking effort from O'Neill's very retro in keeping with the old Hummel top. Which I thought was one of the best strips we ever had and/or the players wearing it. I was a bit wary after seeing the Ayr kit. Could be badly let down by a honking away kit but if it's similar to to home then fair do's. 

16 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

That's a cracking effort from O'Neill's very retro in keeping with the old Hummel top. Which I thought was one of the best strips we ever had and/or the players wearing it. I was a bit wary after seeing the Ayr kit. Could be badly let down by a honking away kit but if it's similar to to home then fair do's. 

The kits are nothing to do with O’Neills. Clubs chose the designs 

43 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

The kits are nothing to do with O’Neills. Clubs chose the designs 

Yeah I think having input into the design does make a difference otherwise you end up with a generic template like some of the kits puma gave us. The puma design with the kelpies etc on the sleeves was a nice kit aswell but obviously the club had input on that one too. 

Got the strip, sponsor and O'Neils would been better with foam or stitching. Really makes it look like a Chinese copy. Not as good quality as puma stuff but at least it's unique. 

Its fine, it's different, but it's no Hummel strip. 6/10 in the flesh. Which considering last season was a fucking embarrassment with the size of the carrot isnt bad for league 1. 

Guest Ecosse83
15 minutes ago, GeordieBairn said:

Burrell signs for Cove. Good luck playing under that clown

Burrell at Cove and Mcguffie at Queen of the South, that’s us fucked next season according to an ex chairman 😂

What a mental turn of events that is, his offers must've all dried up. 

Not surprised he turned down a deal at us given his lack of game time last season but can't believe he's not managed to get himself a better move.

6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

What a mental turn of events that is, his offers must've all dried up. 

Not surprised he turned down a deal at us given his lack of game time last season but can't believe he's not managed to get himself a better move.

He didn’t because he really isn’t that good. 

5 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Only 8 seasons with red on the tops on our 147 years

There has been red trim on the shorts and red socks but your assertion there is plenty of history of red on the tops in incorrect.

Oh no it’s not my friend.

32 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Not a world beater but a far better option and bigger goal threat than Oliver or Maciver in my view 

Not if as was rumoured he was causing disruption in the dressing room he wasn’t. We are well shot

Edited by Back Post Misses