The Falkirk FC Thread

Thistle coverage is utterly useless. Definitely a refund request for this mess. I have gone from iPad to iPhone to laptop, and all gash. Tried my neighbours Wi-Fi too, and just the same.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

1 hour ago, latapythelegend said:

I'll give him time to see if I change my mind. Hopefully he does. 

Agree on the support point. The service he got on Tuesday was very poor. Only once Miller went on did it improve. I'd swap him out for Morrison today.

Gonna @ u more often m8 😍

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Thistle coverage is utterly useless. Definitely a refund request for this mess. I have gone from iPad to iPhone to laptop, and all gash. Tried my neighbours Wi-Fi too, and just the same.

I’m the same, not getting anything now. Tried TV and iPad and nothing. I’ve watched loads of away clubs TV and this is definitely the worst.

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Gave up. Have just submitted a refund request.

10 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’m the same, not getting anything now. Tried TV and iPad and nothing. I’ve watched loads of away clubs TV and this is definitely the worst.

Don't think I'll bother with the PT stream then. 🤣 Good to hear we're playing well though.

34 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Getting this on falkirktv, not much use. Is the PT one alright for those that are watching?

20230722_150541.jpg

I had the same issue. Bizarrely the link I had had an extra dot after "tv". Retyped the link and logged in again and working now

7 minutes ago, tokyo bairn said:

I had the same issue. Bizarrely the link I had had an extra dot after "tv". Retyped the link and logged in again and working now

Tried that and it seems to have sorted it for me. Cheers for the info!

A pretty good first half, albeit last ten minutes or so we were under more pressure. Much improved performance and play from Tuesday. Agyeman looking really hungry. Couple of shaky bits of distribution from Long. 

Good game. 

FalkirkTVs stream has been pretty good, but they are positioned just behind a pole that blocks quite a bit of the box which is a bit annoying. Sam Long gives me the fear, he makes some good saves but seems to make a fair few unforced errors

Playing well.  Their fullbacks having a torid time against our two wide men. MacIver been excellent holding the ball up and flicking it on. Lang a rock at the back and the midfield has been pretty solid.  Few scary moments from the young keeper but positive stuff.

1 minute ago, JinkyBairn said:

What’s the email address again for the refund request? Just about to do the same. Tinpot stuff.

I tried via their “Leave Us A Message” facility, but that doesn’t work either.😂😂 I have sent it to their general mail@ptfc.co.uk account. The more that do it, the more likely they are to get it fixed. As it stands, it’s garbage.

Doing a lot better than I feared. Oliver (I don't share the majority dislike)is a good fit in the midfield, we are seeing McGinn and Spencer pushing on the latter especially.

Still a bit to much pussyfooting at the back that nearly cost us. The thing I laugh at is when we do make 4/5 passes round the back, we then punt it high to Agyeman.

Same again next 45 please