The Falkirk FC Thread

7 hours ago, Hisingdoon said:

Yeah 7 points from 3 games is a good start but it should have been 9 from 3 just McKay (the less said the better) and with 8 goals scored is better than last season I’m sure at this point and the front 4 of miller, Ross, Alfie and Callum is ripping the league to shreds and should rip Ayr to shreds as well.

the hopeful in me says we have a SMALL CHANCE to do an invincible season but that is a VERY SMALL CHANCE if we keep this form up but that won’t happen

saturday will be the best test against a seasoned league 1 side who will be close to play offs

Can I have what you are smoking? Nae chance of an invincible season FFS.

fishing? 

He'll probably be back up the road at some point next season. York doesn't seem to be much of a happy place in terms of Scottish players/managers, Aidan Connolly and Jackie McNamara spring to mind. Although I think they've got new owners now. 

York have signed Dipo Akinyemi from Ayr as well so together with Kennedy a couple of decent players for the fifth tier of English Football. I think both of them are capable of playing at a higher level than the National league but they are both probably coining it in.

Wow that has suprised me seeing Kennedy end up there. He impressed in his short spell in the championship with us and did well for you as well thought he would of ended up at a top end championship team. Like a Dundee United or Queens Park.

12 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Wow that has suprised me seeing Kennedy end up there. He impressed in his short spell in the championship with us and did well for you as well thought he would of ended up at a top end championship team. Like a Dundee United or Queens Park.

would've or would have

@ShaggerG has pulled you up for this before! 😋

19 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

York have signed Dipo Akinyemi from Ayr as well so together with Kennedy a couple of decent players for the fifth tier of English Football. I think both of them are capable of playing at a higher level than the National league but they are both probably coining it in.

Considering Rangers were trying to sell Kennedy and his destination seemed to be America not too long ago I think it's safe to assume that. 

9 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

He'll probably be back up the road at some point next season. York doesn't seem to be much of a happy place in terms of Scottish players/managers, Aidan Connolly and Jackie McNamara spring to mind. Although I think they've got new owners now. 

Don't forget Alex Harris too! York City is the football equivalent of the glue factory! 🐎

8 hours ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Didn't have many suitors at all the last I'd heard, although that was about 5/6 weeks ago roughly. Swedish mob sniffing about him at that point but otherwise very little.

28 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

Don't forget Alex Harris too! York City is the football equivalent of the glue factory! 🐎

Lol  a quick Google search says they haven't exactly gotten off to a great start no wins in four games, signed 16 new players, dishing out 3 year deals and ex QoS and Dunfermline player Pybus has been jettisoned for not wanting to play.