The Falkirk FC Thread

What effect will this have on the remainder of the season?…utter fucking arrogance…. Unbeaten run means f**k ALL. Two points dropped and invites Hamilton back into our sights. 

He’s never really learned from the Airdrie debacle, has he?

Raging🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited by bejazz1

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Never a penalty by the way. Talk about a get out of jail card. Disgrace. 

I've just noticed your avatar 😃

8 minutes ago, StuartA said:

If Edinburgh go bust is this result expunged?

Ditto Hamiltons draw.

We have went from a team that couldn't get a penalty to getting them like the ugly sisters do.

I personally don't think it was a penalty and actually feared Donaldson would be sent off.

You'll take the point but it's two points dropped, I hope McGlynn takes the blame tonight, yep point towards a few players no names obviously but the words I got it wrong should be coming out his mouth tonight.

6 minutes ago, Gaz said:

That'll fucking do.

Admit you got it wrong, and move on .

No!!!

We shouldn’t just move on - need to know the reason this happened and put a process in place to make sure it doesn’t ever EVER happen again.

Edited by HonestAl

3 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Take that given the circumstances The streak continues, thank f**k..

Dont want to hear any of McGlynn’s pish tonight. I’ll never fully buy into the love-in cause he’s always capable of complete clownery like that. That today was fucking ridiculous. 

That's where every good manager needs an assistant to say "Eh naw" when they start to overthink things. Will Paul Smith do that? I dunno.

Lang and McGinn should be in his office on Monday morning telling him to NEVER f**k about like that again.

6 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Thought you said that we were knicker wetters?

I thought they were wrong! Or can you not read? They were right to be worried. I thought we should had more than enough to beat them even making those changes. I was wrong. Do I need to say it any more? 

4 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

That's where every good manager needs an assistant to say "Eh naw" when they start to overthink things. Will Paul Smith do that? I dunno.

Lang and McGinn should be in his office on Monday morning telling him to NEVER f**k about like that again.

I would have thought Paul Smith would be onside with the decision. As others have said - never again. 

5 minutes ago, HonestAl said:

No!!!

We shouldn’t just move on - need to know the reason this happened and put a process in place to make sure it doesn’t ever EVER happen again.

Was he really, for example, looking at Sean Mackie in training this week and thinking he was ready for a start against a fired up side?

Or was it just a whim?

Two points thrown away entirely due to the complacency bordering on stupidity of the manager today.

The league is EVERYTHING for us this year, get the game won then make the changes.

The upcoming cup ties particularly the diddy cup would have been the place to make some changes if he felt it necessary.

All his brain fart today has done is throw a lifeline to Hamilton.

Raging.

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

A thanks and goodbye to Mcginn, Allan and Mackie please. Agyeman AWFUL today but has shown enough imo. 

Really hope this ends the love in with Allan especially. Have not understood it for the best part of a year, this has proven me right.