The Falkirk FC Thread

Nesbitt was different class today, would’ve been my man of the match. Also thought Donaldson and Mackie were great, Mackie’s ability to cover the ground quickly really helped stop any counter attacks

48 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Word for Nesbitt by the way, I’ll be honest and say I’m not his biggest fan, but I thought he was absolutely superb today.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. The finest I’ve ever seen him play.

22 points clear at the top

Title won in March

Undefeated with 3 games left

89 league goals scored 

Chance of scoring 100 league goals

21 league goals conceded

What a season

Edited by Shabba

40 minutes ago, Shabba said:

Nesbitt was different class today, would’ve been my man of the match. Also thought Donaldson and Mackie were great, Mackie’s ability to cover the ground quickly really helped stop any counter attacks

Impressed with his (Mackie’s) pace - vital asset for one of the CBs. I’m slowly coming round to the new contract offer, at a realistic level. (As ever, I’m sure his current form comes as no surprise to J&P).

Edited by HonestAl

10 minutes ago, Shabba said:

22 points clear at the top

Title won in March

Undefeated with 3 games left

89 league goals scored 

Chance of scoring 100 league goals

21 league goals conceded

What a season

Beaten ever other club home and away, scored at least three against every opponent, top scorers in the country…

That was as easy as we’ll get. It was like playing a bang average mid table team never mind our nearest challenger. As others have said, Nesbitt was a 10/10. Totally unplayable and should have been man of the match. They are utter dog meat 🤣Imagine replacing Dylan Tait with Ben Williamson 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Tea and Busquets said:

That was as easy as we’ll get. It was like playing a bang average mid table team never mind our nearest challenger. As others have said, Nesbitt was a 10/10. Totally unplayable and should have been man of the match. They are utter dog meat 🤣Imagine replacing Dylan Tait with Ben Williamson 🤣🤣🤣

That's nesbitt on 10 league goals now, and 9 assists. 

5 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

That's nesbitt on 10 league goals now, and 9 assists. 

He’s a cracking player. 100% every week and covers more ground than a hungry cheetah. I know we have a dozen POTY contenders but he deserves to be quoted. 

Just now, StuartA said:

He’s a cracking player. 100% every week and covers more ground than a hungry cheetah. I know we have a dozen POTY contenders but he deserves to be quoted. 

Can we give PotY to our front 4 collectively?

5 minutes ago, StuartA said:

He's been a totally different player this season...he always had talent but regularly disappeared from games...this season no doubt due to our general dominance he never falls out a game & his work rate has been phenomenal...his shooting has definitely been worked on as well as he's far more of a threat 

3 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Nesbitt is fantastic, work rate second to none and has shown how worthy he is of that contract extension.

Awaits Pedro's appearance saying he should have only received a 1 year and not a 2 year extension.

Best player on the park by a mile today.

1 hour ago, StuartA said:

Love him ❤️ 💕 ♥️ 

1_damianhurley1_106114171_1363446597185642_1633177705440081969_n.jpg